55% Win percentage

Nonsense, in fact you are sounding more like Comical Ali every day. If you cant see it in this thread have a look here,

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=206761

But aye, its only me.

For your link above I call with Marvin Andrew Loyal and Raise with The case FOR Ally :pipe: and the volume of your posts reminds me of Brian Blessed on HIGNFY "Loud and undignified" :rolleyes:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where have u been?

CW gave him the job a few months back.

Its very easy to take a snap shot half way through a season and make a projection based on this for the end of the season, but alot can change and a week is a long time in football.

the product you speak of on the park, not being up to it, is only half as bad as the product the fans bring week in week out and this has been said by everyone yet nothing changes there. I lnow alot of people say we havent got much to sing about these days but I'm more in the camp of its up to every Bear present to steer our team through the good times and the bad. I'm not speaking of blind faith but supporters should support and or team isnt getting the support they atr due at home (from managerment and fans right now)

Ally has alot to do and I'm sure he knows it, Rangers fans have more to do, we know it but yet nothing changes week in week out at Ibrox, in fact I'm sure its getting worse by the game, moaning and greeting about it every 5 mins doesnt change anything, vacaly supporting our team for 90 mins at home might tho, we should at least give it a go, crazy idea i know but it might just work.

CW never.

Its hardly a snap shot unless you slept through July/August and September????

I agree about the fans, home fans that is, they are embarrassing. Its not a support. But its a two way thing, how can anyone get excited by what we has on offer? If it doesnt put fans to sleep, it has them walking out earlier than normal. The players lack of effort tells me they do not deserve support. Someone else said it nicely the other day, think it was a mod, the product on the park mirrors nicely the atmosphere in the stand. And for me, that is spot on.

Maybe he does know and only a fool wouldnt, but its his obvious inability to fix it that is our problem.

For your link above I call with Marvin Andrew Loyal and Raise with The case FOR Ally :pipe: and the volume of your posts reminds me of Brian Blessed on HIGNFY "Loud and undignified" :rolleyes:

I believe mine is a little bit more applicable and non delusional, of course a matter of opinion.

I'm not sure if you have seen his posts, he certainly does revel in it. He is a lot more active after a questionable result, with his usual obtuse reactions. It's boring and predictable.

If you enjoy reading his posts then that's your right, fill your boots. I, personally, am sick of them.

I never said I enjoy his posts, I just think he's got the same rights as anyone else to post his opinions.

Do you give as much stick to someone like GCL for example, who constantly throws about patronising insults as soon as somebody disagrees with him?

I never said I enjoy his posts, I just think he's got the same rights as anyone else to post his opinions.

Do you give as much stick to someone like GCL for example, who constantly throws about patronising insults as soon as somebody disagrees with him?

I have gave plenty of stick to GCL before, I don't mind him as much anymore.

I believe mine is a little bit more applicable and non delusional, of course a matter of opinion.

Some people hold their own beliefs in high regard - I sure knows that applies to you (and me :happy: ) but your opinion was formed early and you are now hopeful that events prove you right - which is kind of sad as for you to be right we have to be losers - however IF (!!!??? ) I am right we have to be winners. I therefore back ME! :pipe:

I have gave plenty of stick to GCL before, I don't mind him as much anymore.

Fair enough. (tu)

There's some strong opinions about SWSL, i've found some stuff from him bizarre at times but I just don't think anyone should be hounded off a forum if they aren't breaking any rules, and it does come across as bit of a witch hunt at times.

Some people hold their own beliefs in high regard - I sure knows that applies to you (and me :happy: ) but your opinion was formed early and you are now hopeful that events prove you right - which is kind of sad as for you to be right we have to be losers - however IF (!!!??? ) I am right we have to be winners. I therefore back ME! :pipe:

I have never wanted to be wrong so much in all my life, even more so than last year.

Bollocks - NOTHING has been PROVEN about Ally one way or another - and 90% of the negative posts are from one source SWSL so that means nothing either. Do not mistake volume of negative positing for volume of fans taht are negative - they are NOT the same thing!

Have you been on the site lately. Its been nothing but Ally bashing. The vast majority not from SWSL

Heard it all now, that a Rangers fan wants the team to do badly. Maybe he is sick of watching pish tactics and negative football, and throwing a big lead away. Well to be honest i am, and if Ally fails to win the title he should walk away.

I agree - I think he should go if we fail to win the title. Am I confident that he can? Not really. Will I give him my support while he tries? Yes, 100%

SWSL has posted anti McCoist stuff since the start of the season. He went rather quiet when things were going well and now he's back with multiple threads and loving it. So yes, I really do believe he's sad enough to be pleased at the current situation.

I agree - I think he should go if we fail to win the title. Am I confident that he can? Not really. Will I give him my support while he tries? Yes, 100%

SWSL has posted anti McCoist stuff since the start of the season. He went rather quiet when things were going well and now he's back with multiple threads and loving it. So yes, I really do believe he's sad enough to be pleased at the current situation.

This lie is becoming tiresome. Can you quote me some posts from the day of the St Mirren defeat??????

Thats not strictly true. I joined at the start of November and had a few battles with him. He was on all the time during these "well" times.

So basically you changed your tune when things were going well and have gone straight back to the negative stuff as soon as it changed.

No, not at all, i am still defending several parts of the clubs, its not black or white Mike, its not all bad or all good, there is an inbetween. Some aspects of the club are a shambles and need rightly criticised and debated, some aspects are fine and need rightly defended against stupid abuse.