55% Win percentage

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not half as embarrassing as the product on the pitch. Anyway, the truth is something i dont think should be hidden, quite the opposite in fact.

The truth is we have been in worse positions and prevailed as champions. But you carry on exposing "the truth", or your version of it.

Hardly, some people are just overly critical and negative, him especially. I don't accuse people of being C*ltic fans.

Some people are harsh, myself included perhaps, but that still doesn't tie in with stuff like SWSL 'reveling' in posting things such as this. I'm sure he's just as gutted as any of us and this is his way of venting.

If you mean he hasn't been proven right in the sense that the league is far from over. You are correct. However a few short months ago he stated things along of lines of ally being tacticaly inept, not able to select the right players and had rangers playing boring defensive football. People were calling for him to be banned. Now look around the forum.90% are saying the same thing. In that sense he has well and truly been proven to be correct.

Plenty of people had doubts but were prepared to give McCoist the benefit of the doubt. This guy has been critical from day one and now seems pleased that things are going badly. Not a chance that i'll change my opinion of him or give him any credit.

Some people are harsh, myself included perhaps, but that still doesn't tie in with stuff like SWSL 'reveling' in posting things such as this. I'm sure he's just as gutted as any of us and this is his way of venting.

I'm not sure if you have seen his posts, he certainly does revel in it. He is a lot more active after a questionable result, with his usual obtuse reactions. It's boring and predictable.

If you enjoy reading his posts then that's your right, fill your boots. I, personally, am sick of them.

Plenty of people had doubts but were prepared to give McCoist the benefit of the doubt. This guy has been critical from day one and now seems pleased that things are going badly. Not a chance that i'll change my opinion of him or give him any credit.

Heard it all now, that a Rangers fan wants the team to do badly. Maybe he is sick of watching pish tactics and negative football, and throwing a big lead away. Well to be honest i am, and if Ally fails to win the title he should walk away.

I'm not sure if you have seen his posts, he certainly does revel in it. He is a lot more active after a questionable result, with his usual obtuse reactions. It's boring and predictable.

If you enjoy reading his posts then that's your right, fill your boots. I, personally, am sick of them.

What alot of shite. Dry your eyes. We are all hurting, some more than others. I am sick, havnt left the house since Wed, havnt phoned anyone, havnt taken calls. I am still so angry. Our festive collapse ruined my Xmas holiday and Wed has ruined my New Year. But you carry on......

And your 'more active after defeats' pish is just that, pish. That myth has been blown to pieces many times on here yet a select few keep it up, its a desperate dig. Nothing more.

If you mean he hasn't been proven right in the sense that the league is far from over. You are correct. However a few short months ago he stated things along of lines of ally being tacticaly inept, not able to select the right players and had rangers playing boring defensive football. People were calling for him to be banned. Now look around the forum.90% are saying the same thing. In that sense he has well and truly been proven to be correct.

Bollocks - NOTHING has been PROVEN about Ally one way or another - and 90% of the negative posts are from one source SWSL so that means nothing either. Do not mistake volume of negative positing for volume of fans taht are negative - they are NOT the same thing!

you are right, it is far too early to say if he's right or wrong, but then again there was an even bigger amount of nuggets on here claiming the title was done and that lennon wouldnt be in a job by xmas, mccoist would finish him off etc

were they slaughtered as much for their opinions, which were as wildly inaccurate as SWSL's opinions, were they fuck

Yep extremists on either side are to quick one way or another - (although people who did say the league was over did take some stick - but not as much as SWSL). However does taht really warrant 2-3 new posts per day on the same subject ? Volume does not mean he is correct - if it does I am posting a LOT LOT more ! :pipe:

Bollocks - NOTHING has been PROVEN about Ally one way or another - and 90% of the negative posts are from one source SWSL so that means nothing either. Do not mistake volume of negative positing for volume of fans taht are negative - they are NOT the same thing!

Nonsense, in fact you are sounding more like Comical Ali every day. If you cant see it in this thread have a look here,

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=206761

But aye, its only me.

So now we can stop all this 'must win every match' crap because quite clearly, we dont need to win every match. That pressure is now gone, fans have made it clear that 15 wins out of 26, out of 3 competitions by the middle of September is now acceptable. It saddens me seeing how far back our club have gone on that pitch. Any other manager would have been chased out of town by now. Oh how our standards have slipped.

Compared to two apparant clueless idiots who are much ridiculed on here by our fans, statistically Ally is no better.

He will always be a Rangers legend but he will never be a Rangers manager. No sign of change, no sign of improvement, no sign of anything different, we can look forward, or not, to more of the same.

where have u been?

CW gave him the job a few months back.

Its very easy to take a snap shot half way through a season and make a projection based on this for the end of the season, but alot can change and a week is a long time in football.

the product you speak of on the park, not being up to it, is only half as bad as the product the fans bring week in week out and this has been said by everyone yet nothing changes there. I lnow alot of people say we havent got much to sing about these days but I'm more in the camp of its up to every Bear present to steer our team through the good times and the bad. I'm not speaking of blind faith but supporters should support and or team isnt getting the support they atr due at home (from managerment and fans right now)

Ally has alot to do and I'm sure he knows it, Rangers fans have more to do, we know it but yet nothing changes week in week out at Ibrox, in fact I'm sure its getting worse by the game, moaning and greeting about it every 5 mins doesnt change anything, vacaly supporting our team for 90 mins at home might tho, we should at least give it a go, crazy idea i know but it might just work.

What alot of shite. Dry your eyes. We are all hurting, some more than others. I am sick, havnt left the house since Wed, havnt phoned anyone, havnt taken calls. I am still so angry. Our festive collapse ruined my Xmas holiday and Wed has ruined my New Year. But you carry on......

And your 'more active after defeats' pish is just that, pish. That myth has been blown to pieces many times on here yet a select few keep it up, its a desperate dig. Nothing more.

Am sure all of that is true. And I'm sure the increased activity is a myth too, it's obviously just my eyes playing tricks on me, I am getting on a bit. You're boring, your negative posts are boring as well.

Am sure all of that is true. And I'm sure the increased activity is a myth too, it's obviously just my eyes playing tricks on me, I am getting on a bit. You're boring, your negative posts are boring as well.

You shouldnt need me to tell you there is an ignore option on here.

Negative this negative that.

How else are we meant to react after losing a 12 point league?

Oh aye, its a positive thing that we've fucked up a great lead, its a positive thing that fuds like mcculloch start every week.

There is a time and a place for being negative. This is the time and a discussion board such as RM is the place.