your club needs you

Chef

Simple question.

Are you gonna get behind everyone and show this team they have the backing this club deserve or are you done and going to express that at the games.

We need to get confidence going again and as much as you say you know what the issues are that is irrelevant, it is a time to help and not turn on everyone which seems to be the norm.

What will do more good.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate it's a fucking message board,you and Bluepeter9 seem determined to outdo each other by not criticising anything Rangers FC related.

When the team are on the park they get the support and they soak up the adulation when they win so equally they should take the negatives on board when they've been pish.

Fuck sake, dont be seen to be positive.. People will think you are new on here..

Same every year, as soon as we hit bad patch, sack Walter,sack Ally etc..

No surrender, dont mean much to most it seems.. Reeeeeeeeemember who you are when we win the league. <cr>

Uber fan alert !!!!!!!!!

We won't win the league unless something changes . I'm not calling for ally to be sacked , but he must make changes to our style of football , tactics and personnel very soon .

Fuck sake, dont be seen to be positive.. People will think you are new on here..

Same every year, as soon as we hit bad patch, sack Walter,sack Ally etc..

No surrender, dont mean much to most it seems.. Reeeeeeeeemember who you are when we win the league. <cr>

Do you not mean that it is the players and manager who has surrendered.

Uber fan alert !!!!!!!!!

We won't win the league unless something changes . I'm not calling for ally to be sacked , but he must make changes to our style of football , tactics and personnel very soon .

Mate he aint an uber fan with what he says, what does your opening statement say about you.

We all love this club I believe and we all want improvement, some want ally and half the squad sacked others will get behind everyone. Head in the sand uber fans or surrender monkeys seems to be what fans are these days, it one or the other it seems.

Maybe if Ally changed his style of play and team. He would get a lot of backing, FFS the team dont look happy playing under him never mind the fans being unhappy.

Boring shity football all season he has served up. And people have seen enough of that poor poor style. Boring boring shite scared of Spl fucking teams.

We have guys on 25 grand a week playing against guys on 300 a week and getting outplayed. I feel like scratching my fucking eyes out watching Rangers under McCoist and i cant see it getting any better.

Pull your head out of the sand, Rangers have been fucking awful this season. Out of 3 cups and playing the worse football ive seen in years in a lg thats fucking poo.

TBH i wouldnt mind if Rangers were playing nice football and in the same situation! but its shite football every week and McCoist dosnt fucking change it. same tactics same players. Ally is lost in the management game.

Fucking pissed of by the way :lol:

Mate he aint an uber fan with what he says, what does your opening statement say about you.

We all love this club I believe and we all want improvement,

All season weve been shite mate. Its not like weve been playing poor for a couple of games. Maybe if Ally tried somthing different he would get more respect. The football is garbage and he continues to play it.

We all love this club I believe and we all want improvement, some want ally and half the squad sacked others will get behind everyone. Head in the sand uber fans or surrender monkeys seems to be what fans are these days, it one or the other it seems.

Dunno , what does it say about me ?

I get what your saying , alot of these phrases are banded about on a far to regular basis . But to blindly claim we will win the league after what we've seen over the last month is just plain stupid . People have different ways of supporting the team and as far as I'm aware there is no definitive way of being a supporter.

I just think the anger and dissapointment is really starting to get to some fans . As you say , we all want what's best , its just that some will have different ideas than others of how to go about achieving it .

Dunno , what does it say about me ?

I get what your saying , alot of these phrases are banded about on a far to regular basis . But to blindly claim we will win the league after what we've seen over the last month is just plain stupid . People have different ways of supporting the team and as far as I'm aware there is no definitive way of being a supporter.

I just think the anger and dissapointment is really starting to get to some fans . As you say , we all want what's best , its just that some will have different ideas than others of how to go about achieving it .

all I am saying is afford them time to see the reaction we get, the league aint won just as much as it is lost but I'm still hopefull.

As you say something has to change so let's see what happens but I certainly aint blind to things as I keep reading over and over again, I just think getting at players won't improve performances, we will see how much fight they have after this last defeat.

all I am saying is afford them time to see the reaction we get, the league aint won just as much as it is lost but I'm still hopefull.

As you say something has to change so let's see what happens but I certainly aint blind to things as I keep reading over and over again, I just think getting at players won't improve performances, we will see how much fight they have after this last defeat.

Goes deeper than that mate. Most of this team are 3iar champions and have played champion lg. I think the team needs pulled together and given fresh ideas. Thats just the way i think.

Perhaps I have missed it but did about 8,000 Gers fans turn up to support the team on Wednesday?

Have they been turning up in their thousands home and away?

Have they been supporting the team or booing them and singling out players for abuse at the games?

Dry yer eyes. It's a message board and at this present time the team are shite, the manager looks out his depth and we have surrendered a huge lead and now sit 2nd in the league. Out the CIS cup and out of two European competitions early doors.

If you're happy with that and see no need to air your worries or concerns then more fool you.

Perhaps I have missed it but did about 8,000 Gers fans turn up to support the team on Wednesday?

Have they been turning up in their thousands home and away?

Have they been supporting the team or booing them and singling out players for abuse at the games?

Dry yer eyes. It's a message board and at this present time the team are shite, the manager looks out his depth and we have surrendered a huge lead and now sit 2nd in the league. Out the CIS cup and out of two European competitions early doors.

If you're happy with that and see no need to air your worries or concerns then more fool you.

lol,show me where I say I'm happy?

The op isn't about fans at games but every fan that has an interest in out affairs and club ffs.

Seems to me it's wrong to want to get behind the club and show my support, who knows the way it's going it may soon be a banning offence.

Chef, I don't know what you expect here. Are you honestly saying that you are applauding that dross being served up by the Rangers players week in/week out? Because if you are then I really wonder about your critical faculties.

Applauding what? Iv said nowt like that.

lol,show me where I say I'm happy?

The op isn't about fans at games but every fan that has an interest in out affairs and club ffs.

Seems to me it's wrong to want to get behind the club and show my support, who knows the way it's going it may soon be a banning offence.

It seems you're implying the fans criticising are not supporting the club and this is where the 'uberfan' thing comes in.

A lot of the posters I see criticising have season tickets and go to matches home and away so I find it amazing you can come out with statements like that.

TBH its hard to get the fans motivated when pish poor teams are coming to Ibrox and having most of the game. Allys negative football has the fans like this.

Everyone knew Celtic where fucking rotten and having that 12 point gap papered over Rangers own problem but the fans knew Rangers were playing garbage. Changes need to be made ASAP, i Hope Ally changes system and team for his sake.

Simple question.

Are you gonna get behind everyone and show this team they have the backing this club deserve or are you done and going to express that at the games.

We need to get confidence going again and as much as you say you know what the issues are that is irrelevant, it is a time to help and not turn on everyone which seems to be the norm.

What will do more good.

It has been rightly pointed out to you that this team has the backing of the fans: tens of thousands will be there on Monday; thousands will be there at the next away game.

I'm sorry, but confidence is in the play of the players: they are professional footballers and they shouldn't need you and me to hold their hands.

I tell you what; how about you ask the players if they are going to 'surrender' so easily; if they are going to give up on Rangers so easily; why don't you even suggest that the manager shouldn't be a 'bottle merchant'? Sometimes your sentiments are pertinent; they just seem to be intended for the wrong targets: the thing you say day in, day out to the fans, is what you should be directing to the players.

It seems you're implying the fans criticising are not supporting the club and this is where the 'uberfan' thing comes in.

A lot of the posters I see criticising have season tickets and go to matches home and away so I find it amazing you can come out with statements like that.

I have not said that either ffs. Why not just make more shite up.

Going by comments I am clueless for showing my support, but twist away.