Has Ally Lost The Dressing Room

stonedandhappy

First off I know that a few of you may be thinking "taig" because I'm not a regular poster on here but a few may know me from followfollow and I assure you that I'm not.

Anyway, back to my reason for starting this thread.

Is it possible that Ally has lost the dressing room?

My reasons for thinking this are that we have so many stars under performing at the moment. That coupled with his decisions to play his mates out of position just to find them a place in the team and his refusal to play certain players who would fit into certain positions better than Ally's current crop of favourites.

Most on this board would agree with me that on occasions, Ally's selection and tactics have been questionable. If we are seeing it the surely the players must be seeing it too. And remember a lot of the current squad

I don't want this to turn into an Ally bashing thread but even a blind man can see that there is just something that isn't right with The Rangers at the moment and I thought I'd throw something in there that I haven't seen discussed yet.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Put it this way, if i was McKay, Bedoya or Bendiksen, and i saw that the manager would rather play Lee McCulloch, Maurice Edu or even fuckin Sasa Papac, a centre half, in front of me in my natural position, i would be getting pretty pissed off and would start losing respect for him. That surely affects all the players in the dressing room. Stop playin folk you're friendly with and give other players a chance Ally! before it costs you your job!

Put it this way, if i was McKay, Bedoya or Bendiksen, and i saw that the manager would rather play Lee McCulloch, Maurice Edu or even fuckin Sasa Papac, a centre half, in front of me in my natural position, i would be getting pretty pissed off and would start losing respect for him. That surely affects all the players in the dressing room. Stop playin folk you're friendly with and give other players a chance Ally! before it costs you your job!

This is pretty much what I was thinking although slightly different.

Guys like Davis, Jelavic and co must be thinking "why the fuck should I even bother trying when the boss can't pick the best team available to him and decides to play his mates instead".

Guys like Davis, Jelavic and co must be thinking "why the fuck should I even bother trying when the boss can't pick the best team available to him and decides to play his mates instead".

And also who would want to play in a team which lumps the ball up the park to one striker? I know I would be pissed off playing that shite and want to get the fuck out.

What do you expect a football manager to say about his team ?

Maybe accept the fact we're not fine and tell the fans he's on the case? We need to just sit and hope he's doing something about it at the moment, but for all we know he could be doing everything the same way and we'll shoot further down

And that must be on the players minds too.

They must be thinking, how the bell can he think everything is fine when it clearly isn't.

Maybe its time for clear the air talks like we had 2 years ago around this time of the year. It worked back then.

But Ally, if you're reading this, do it soon before we lose any more players please.

What do you expect a football manager to say about his team ?

ermm.....even rookie managers have slated their players in the past and it turns out to be a masterstroke as they go on a run.

Real managers admit their team are playing shite.

But McCoist thinks by saying ''to be honest'' when flying into a lie about how fantastic the players are is ...convinving everyone.

Walter Smith once played 6 defenders at Ibrox in an old firm game and left McCoist on the bench..... the irony.

Would say that the days of players walking over broken glass to play for our club has gone. Where we all dream of getting they chance to play for our club, most of the players are only interested in money, and just go through the motions and still get their wages.

Would say that the days of players walking over broken glass to play for our club has gone. Where we all dream of getting they chance to play for our club, most of the players are only interested in money, and just go through the motions and still get their wages.

Spot on , medals and trophies mean nothing now . Its the wage packet that matters most and they don't care which club gives it to them .......eg Bougherra .

Spot on , medals and trophies mean nothing now . Its the wage packet that matters most and they don't care which club gives it to them .......eg Bougherra .

Bougherra played most his career at clubs that pay small wages came to Rangers won trophies and played champions league football then hit 30 and went where the money is. No probs with that

Bougherra played most his career at clubs that pay small wages came to Rangers won trophies and played champions league football then hit 30 and went where the money is. No probs with that

Ever since he signed for us he was telling asnyone who would listen , that he wanted back in the EPL , but no one wanted him , so he went to the first club who gave him the money he wanted .......