Szczesny

AlCapone

Hats off to Wenger for not taking the easy option a year ago to sign a big name keeper to stunt the lads development. Go back a couple of years when he was out on loan at Brentford and Wenger was saying the lad was going to be a future great,looks like he could be right.

Easily the best keeper in the EPL now and destined for the top, shame that like RVP The Arsenal probably wont be able to hang onto him.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way is he the best.

jaskelainen, krul, hart all better

but the best in the uk is by far reina.

Jaaskelainen better than Sczcezny?! Come off it! Sczcezny has the potential to be one of the best keepers in Europe whereas Jaaskelainen has spent his career playing for a middle of the road EPL club, being steady but not spectacular. Sczcezny is miles better than him.

Hes fucking amazing. only 19/20 i think <cr> I honestly think he can be one of the top 3 keepers in the world , probably just better than all the keepers in the EPL , defo in the top 3 easily , reina hasnt been anything special in recent times but i think hart and himself are very similar.

Jaaskelainen better than Sczcezny?! Come off it! Sczcezny has the potential to be one of the best keepers in Europe whereas Jaaskelainen has spent his career playing for a middle of the road EPL club, being steady but not spectacular. Sczcezny is miles better than him.

i honestly cant remember the last time he made a mistake - fantastic keeper with great reactions imo. i remember as man u went in for van der sar they first wanted jaskelainen but then he signed a 5 year contract much to everyones surprise!

either way, reina is the best in the uk by far - outstanding keeper.

Hats off to Wenger for not taking the easy option a year ago to sign a big name keeper to stunt the lads development. Go back a couple of years when he was out on loan at Brentford and Wenger was saying the lad was going to be a future great,looks like he could be right.

Easily the best keeper in the EPL now and destined for the top, shame that like RVP The Arsenal probably wont be able to hang onto him.

Thats an opinion and not a statement of fact. A shite Man U put 8 past him remember :sherlock:

I still rate peter cech even though he's been pish this season, he's still the better keeper IMO. Would have Pepe Reina and Joe Hart ahead of Szczesny. David de gea has given me the fear all season something doesnt seem right there!!

I still rate peter cech even though he's been pish this season, he's still the better keeper IMO. Would have Pepe Reina and Joe Hart ahead of Szczesny. David de gea has given me the fear all season something doesnt seem right there!!

This man speaks sense.

As for De Gea. He just looks like a wee boy in that goal. The wind would blow him over if it picked up.