RVP

AlCapone

Interesting video, a good chance his comments on 1 minute 43 are going to come true :(

good comment that he practised before and after training, day in day out repetition with 20 to 30 balls, our billy big time young playesr like Fleck etc could learn from that.

outstanding professional - 90% of footballers can learn from his attitude.

people like rvp and david beckham are the true footballers - putting hours in on the training ground to improve their game. really sickens me when a team is playing crap and all the rich as hell players leave the training ground asap.

Was never a big fan till the past year or 2, his finishing has improved a lot.

I was going to say this.

He wasn't nowhere near this good or this consistent until two years ago, whereas other players have hit it much sooner.

Hopefully RVP is over all the injuries though.

I was going to say this.

He wasn't nowhere near this good or this consistent until two years ago, whereas other players have hit it much sooner.

Hopefully RVP is over all the injuries though.

I genuinely believe Arsenal would have won the title in 2009/10 had he not got that injury in Italy.

I know Arsenal are massive bottlers but I really fancied them that season until the injury.

You wonder how many of our young player have that dedication ... indeed it's probably the ones who don't have a lot of talent that put in the extra time on the training pitch to keep up the talanted ones probably feel they don't have to or just can't be bothered.

It's interesting him saying how much he practiced because I remember Coop saying in his book that he did the same as a kid ... you have to ask just how much the natural gift requires years of repetition to become a reality?