Jelavic Gone?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop the abuse please, rfc52 has shared info from his source and we've no less reason to disbelieve it than any other rumour that's posted on here. For what it's worth, I believe it a lot more than most of the rumours that get posted. Both because of the rumour itself and because I believe the poster who posted it.

Now discuss the thread topic or leave the thread. Thanks (tu)

This (tu) (tu)

So is he off to a specific club or just in general we are gonna sell? Gutted to say the least

The guy i spoke to reckons it aint QPR but i said to Darchevinny that that could be a stab in the dark as they signed Macheda. However there maybe a reason Ally has been mentioning Dorrans

As soon as I saw who made this thread I believed it. Too many new posters on here to big for their boots not knowing what posters are in the know.

Someone actually questioned Dunny's prediction :pipe:

Ditto. Always more likely to believe a rumour from someone who doesn't just post shite on here. I believe it, even though I really do not want to

As soon as I saw who made this thread I believed it. Too many new posters on here to big for their boots not knowing what posters are in the know.

Someone actually questioned Dunny's prediction :pipe:

Agreed. There's a few posters who I would believe and trust when they claim to be in the know, and as has been shown in the past, rfc52 is one of them.

Cheers Dennis. But it wont be good enough for some. I wonder if they knew about Jelas fitness test before the taigs eitha?

I know mate. I had that wee bit of info on Thursday, which I only shared wie you guys, canny be arsed wie some of the mongs on here.

Its not much but its from the source who told me about Ortiz being on his way and the new strips which i drew for everyone 4 months before they came out. Take it or leave it but i believe it lads. I wouldnt post this for attention. I have no need to crave attention on a forum tbh and if this went tits up id happily take all that comes my way, im sure we all want Jela here

Its not much but its from the source who told me about Ortiz being on his way and the new strips which i drew for everyone 4 months before they came out. Take it or leave it but i believe it lads. I wouldnt post this for attention. I have no need to crave attention on a forum tbh and if this went tits up id happily take all that comes my way, im sure we all want Jela here

Just wondering, is it a general, he's leaving thing, or a deal agreed with a specific club?

I know mate. I had that wee bit of info on Thursday, which I only shared wie you guys, canny be arsed wie some of the mongs on here.

exactly mate and even at that we debated it. Its up to people to believe what they want

If you told me that at the start of the season I'd have gone mad

Now I couldn't give a fuck if he stays or not

Let's get as much cash as we can

And to think people were comparing this chancers credibility with Dado prso

Dado would have played at left back for us whilst whistling the sash

This cunt just turns up and plays like he doest care if he wins or not

If you told me that at the start of the season I'd have gone mad

Now I couldn't give a fuck if he stays or not

Let's get as much cash as we can

And to think people were comparing this chancers credibility with Dado prso

Dado would have played at left back for us whilst whistling the sash

This cunt just turns up and plays like he doest care if he wins or not