Jelavic Gone?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Novo himself has said he wants to come back and hinted at talks already taking place, then the quotes today saying talks have started........its not one i would go for, but its where we are.

I dont think Boyds demands will scupper that deal. Him coming back is a certainty imo.

Haven't really read much on the Novo thing. I'll have to take your word for it. Boyd, I dunno, i'd love it to happen, like I wanted Miller to come back. Makes all kind of sense but just feel it won't happen.

Haven't really read much on the Novo thing. I'll have to take your word for it. Boyd, I dunno, i'd love it to happen, like I wanted Miller to come back. Makes all kind of sense but just feel it won't happen.

I would still love Miller back! :) Should be an interesting month.

For me, Naisy and McGregor are unthinkable. I would hate to lose either but i accept every player has his price. Think Sone could make us a good few mill, only 22 too. :)

I've no doubt both of them would be sold if the money was correct.

Early days for Aluko but he's certainly looking a far better player than I ever thought he was with Aberdeen.

Novo is shite though.

We have enough shite as it is

Fans favourite. thats all. He has limited ability, he gave his all yes but hes 32 now. Let his career fade away like it should do.

In saying that, i wouldnt surprise me if he did come back, type of thing i would expect. Its like we have no scouts or ambition to go out and find good young players, unless they have already played in the SPL.

why is Novo over here training with us anyway? have Gijon let him go?

its no like La Liga have a massive break,, there are copa del rey games this midweek

if he played in the MLS i could understand (a beckham/henry type thing to keep his fitness levels up) but surely Gijon are still training

its no like La Liga have a massive break,, there are copa del rey games this midweek

if he played in the MLS i could understand (a beckham/henry type thing to keep his fitness levels up) but surely Gijon are still training

He was supposed to be going back the day of the OF but he told Gijon that he was going to the game and would be back the next day!

He came over last season too, and his girlfriends family is over here