Jelavic Gone?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look jelavic has been poor this season i dont want to let him go but hes not scored many goals from open play and is not banging in volleys and free kicks like last year!! we have to be realistic and realise he wants out or is being forced out

That's just it though. He aint banging in anything. He's like a man down at times. The Jelavic we signed was scoring for fun with Rapid. In all reality, he should be murdering some of the defences up here.

He's apparently a top ranked international type striker. I think he's started believing his own hype tbh. I want him scoring a few tap in's every couple of games and the occasional spectacular goal. He only seems to be trying to score the 'Wonder' goal just now. He should be trying to get in and poach a goal or two.

As for being realistic, the club wouldn't want to 'force him out' unless we HAD to sell. We're still going for the league iirc. We need our supposed top players at the club. If he's being sold then it'll be because our manager has had enough of duff performances.

I wish him well if/when he goes, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. We'll find the player we need. I'm sure of that!!

That's just it though. He aint banging in anything. He's like a man down at times. The Jelavic we signed was scoring for fun with Rapid. In all reality, he should be murdering some of the defences up here.

He's apparently a top ranked international type striker. I think he's started believing his own hype tbh. I want him scoring a few tap in's every couple of games and the occasional spectacular goal. He only seems to be trying to score the 'Wonder' goal just now. He should be trying to get in and poach a goal or two.

As for being realistic, the club wouldn't want to 'force him out' unless we HAD to sell. We're still going for the league iirc. We need our supposed top players at the club. If he's being sold then it'll be because our manager has had enough of duff performances.

I wish him well if/when he goes, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. We'll find the player we need. I'm sure of that!!

He has a far more prolific scoring record for us than he ever had at Rapid. He's also the SPL's top scorer at the mo.

Hes not injured but he did not refuse to play. Apparently hes not in the right frame of mind. The cunts heeds been up his arse for months

Fucks me off when footballers spit their dummy out like this. They are paid thousands every week and can't commit to the team that are currently paying them.

Fucks me off when footballers spit there dummy out like this. They are paid thousands every week and can't commit to the team that are currently paying them.

Thats the way of life unfortunately mate. The Rapid Vienna fans who registered on here told us he would down tools when bored and thats what hes done, however he has never went and said he wont play.

I hope he doesnt go still but im resigned to it and i wouldnt have posted the thread if i thought he was staying

Thats the way of life unfortunately mate. The Rapid Vienna fans who registered on here told us he would down tools when bored and thats what hes done, however he has never went and said he wont play.

I hope he doesnt go still but im resigned to it and i wouldnt have posted the thread if i thought he was staying

I have to say that I feel the same way.. It has really hit me in the last few hours. Ach well, onwards and upwards!

Hes not injured but he did not refuse to play. Apparently hes not in the right frame of mind. The cunts heeds been up his arse for months

I'm not in the right frame of mind for my work either but hey ho. It's a sorry excuse that football players can use these days

I'm not in the right frame of mind for my work either but hey ho. It's a sorry excuse that football players can use these days

Im not giving that as a good thing for Jela mate, but he didnt point blank refuse to play

We all knew it wasn't a long term thing

If it's £7-8m then we make a profit and he brought us the title for Walters last yr and that's great business

My only gripe is his attitude this yr

He could have played with a bit of passion and still got his move and we would wish him well ( most fans anyway) but now there will be some who won't as they are disgusted by him downing tools

Well, if true, I wouldn't be in the right frame of mind to pay him. Bordering on breach of contract surely.

I don't want to read every single page, so has it actually been confirmed that big Jela was injured today, as McCoist said, or has he refused to play?

Keeping with the last few posts, I do remember when he arrived, Rapid's owner saying that he left Vienna through the back door after digging his heels in for a transfer.

I don't want to read every single page, so has it actually been confirmed that big Jela was injured today, as McCoist said, or has he refused to play?

Keeping with the last few posts, I do remember when he arrived, Rapid's owner saying that he left Vienna through the back door after digging his heels in for a transfer.

I will do my best here mate ok?

Right a relation to an Ibrox employee told me and a few others i may add that Jelavic was not playing today and was offski. I pushed him for more info to which he replied that he had played his last game for the Rangers. Now this same source of info have supplied me with good info before, which has been posted on here and turned out correct.

Now i have been at work and dont know Rangers stance but apparently he is not injured(however he did have a fitness test before the OF game at the piggery) again from the same source. He was not in the right frame of mind so was not in the squad. I dont know if he was even at Ibrox today, but a deal is apparently pretty close with a club whom again im not going to kid on i know as i dont know the name.

Any info i get i will post directly or if im busy Darchevinny will be messaged and he will update for me (tu)

No reason not to believe this and the information I have that suggest we are actively going for Templeton suggests that we a lining up players to spend some of the profit on 00000042.gif

We are looking at Templeton? Very good news if true mate

No reason not to believe this and the information I have that suggest we are actively going for Templeton suggests that we a lining up players to spend some of the profit on 00000042.gif

Anymore on where this information is coming from? Wouldn't surprise me one bit, though don't see him as any kind of replacement for Jela right now. Could prospect though

I will do my best here mate ok?

Right a relation to an Ibrox employee told me and a few others i may add that Jelavic was not playing today and was offski. I pushed him for more info to which he replied that he had played his last game for the Rangers. Now this same source of info have supplied me with good info before, which has been posted on here and turned out correct.

Now i have been at work and dont know Rangers stance but apparently he is not injured(however he did have a fitness test before the OF game at the piggery) again from the same source. He was not in the right frame of mind so was not in the squad. I dont know if he was even at Ibrox today, but a deal is apparently pretty close with a club whom again im not going to kid on i know as i dont know the name.

Any info i get i will post directly or if im busy Darchevinny will be messaged and he will update for me (tu)

Good man. Cheers, mate.