Is this the end for McKay?

G.E.C.

I wish all the experts on the situation on here would can it.

Maybe Ally has told him that there's a certain aspect of his game he needs to work on and that he won't get in the team until then?

Maybe Matt has said he doesn't feel too comfortable on the winter pitches?

I think today's system should give McKay hope, he slots into it easily.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Akward? IMO a would have left Goian out and left Batley and Boca at cb and played young McMillan at RB a really think the boy has potential!

Bartley is over rated so much on here.

Goianegra are our centre pairing, they were excellent again. McMillan should have started right back, i agree.

Bartley is over rated so much on here.

Goianegra are our centre pairing, they were excellent again. McMillan should have started right back, i agree.

A wasnt criticizing your judgement of Bartley just wondering how he performed at RB, still think McMillan at RB

It's ridiculous that he did not get on today, as I said in the match thread, I think that the subs today were Ally's revenge against Matt's criticism of our training methods.

totally agree. ally bringing on kerkar before mckay seems strange.

A wasnt criticizing your judgement of Bartley just wondering how he performed at RB, still think McMillan at RB

I know, i know mate.

He was awkward Scott, understandibly, he aint a right back, we kept a clean sheet so cant be criticised that much. He didnt support Aluko the way a right back should but like i say, hes no right back.

(tu)

I know, i know mate.

He was awkward Scott, understandibly, he aint a right back, we kept a clean sheet so cant be criticised that much. He didnt support Aluko the way a right back should but like i say, hes no right back.

(tu)

Yeah mate no where you are comming from, another thing why pay the extra cash for Bedoya? he aint had a sniff, may aswell waited till January to get him, save a couple 200K or whatever the fee was

Yeah mate no where you are comming from, another thing why pay the extra cash for Bedoya? he aint had a sniff, may aswell waited till January to get him, save a couple 200K or whatever the fee was

Could have used that fee and added it to the Miller, Juhasz or Goodwillie offers??????

Could have used that fee and added it to the Miller, Juhasz or Goodwillie offers??????

Totally agree, a love wee Novo to bits, but we never offered him a new deal for what reason? Not good enough? Now we are looking to spend cash on him? If we get him for free then a would take him!

Totally agree, a love wee Novo to bits, but we never offered him a new deal for what reason? Not good enough? Now we are looking to spend cash on him? If we get him for free then a would take him!

He wanted to play regular football, we couldnt give him that. I cant see him getting it this time round either.

He wanted to play regular football, we couldnt give him that. I cant see him getting it this time round either.

He would give us a spark as a sub but nothing more, if we sell Jella i would like to see Billy Sharp and David Templeton, obv only if we get some funds from the deal, IMO Jela is defo off.

He would give us a spark as a sub but nothing more, if we sell Jella i would like to see Billy Sharp and David Templeton, obv only if we get some funds from the deal, IMO Jela is defo off.

No doubt mate, looks like he has played his last game. On current form he wont be missed.

No doubt mate, looks like he has played his last game. On current form he wont be missed.

Agreed mate, its hard saying this a feel as if we have brought Jela down to our level, harsh but true, eg ( SPL. Long Ball,Lack of service)

Agreed mate, its hard saying this a feel as if we have brought Jela down to our level, harsh but true, eg ( SPL. Long Ball,Lack of service)

Agree completely, will be part of the reason he looked so pissed off for the last 6 months. Who wouldnt get sick of that shite every week?

Couldn't believe Kerkar got on the pitch. Nearly fell off my seat in the Club Deck!

I don't think McKay will be a Rangers player by 31st January.

How did Kerkar play mate and im being serious btw? I never seen the game cause of work :disappointment:

How did Kerkar play mate and im being serious btw? I never seen the game cause of work :disappointment:

He came on and nearly scored with his first touch and then his second touch he set Fleck up for a good chance that got blocked.

But he definitely does not look like a professional footballer. His shooting in the warm up was horrific.

He came on and nearly scored with his first touch and then his second touch he set Fleck up for a good chance that got blocked.

But he definitely does not look like a professional footballer. His shooting in the warm up was horrific.

But he got 2 v Corby :uk:

He seems to like playing against Motherwell thats 2 games against them