Great to be positive on RM tonight

Ive been one of the regular offenders with doom mongering over the past few weeks. But i must admit its encouraging to be able to have multiple positive threads about how well certain players have done today, with some surprises thrown in (Healy,Fleck).

It doesnt matter how this team came about today, all that matters is that Ally realises attack is the way to go. Keeping the ball on the deck, abandoning the hit and hope pish.

More of the same Super!

2 months of straightforward fixtures. Push on Rangers

January

2 Mon 15:00 H Motherwell SPL 3-0 44,893

8 Sun 12:45 A Arbroath SCP 1

14 Sat 12:30 A St Johnstone SPL

21 Sat 15:00 H Aberdeen SPL

28 Sat 15:00 H Hibernian SPL

February

11 Sat 12:00 A Dunfermline SPL

18 Sat 15:00 H Kilmarnock SPL

26 Sun 12:45 A Inverness CT SPL

2 months of straightforward fixtures. Push on Rangers

January

2 Mon 15:00 H Motherwell SPL 3-0 44,893

8 Sun 12:45 A Arbroath SCP 1

14 Sat 12:30 A St Johnstone SPL

21 Sat 15:00 H Aberdeen SPL

28 Sat 15:00 H Hibernian SPL

February

11 Sat 12:00 A Dunfermline SPL

18 Sat 15:00 H Kilmarnock SPL

26 Sun 12:45 A Inverness CT SPL

straightforward fixtures - complacency after one good game ?

straightforward fixtures - complacency after one good game ?

As good a time as any to be complacent. I know we're not the greatest side in the world but there are no fixtures in there that I fear in the slightest. We were playing shite before losing to St Mirren and Celtic and were still winning most league games. I'd be very disappointed if we didn't win all those games

St Johnstone away is as tricky a fixture as there is there - March is a far more difficult month, hopefully we can get there level or above Celtic

Ive been one of the regular offenders with doom mongering over the past few weeks. But i must admit its encouraging to be able to have multiple positive threads about how well certain players have done today, with some surprises thrown in (Healy,Fleck).

It doesnt matter how this team came about today, all that matters is that Ally realises attack is the way to go. Keeping the ball on the deck, abandoning the hit and hope pish.

More of the same Super!

What does worry me though, is, that Ally clearly stated that we had to resort to Plan B (Passing game on deck) as Plan A went out the window when Lafferty had to come off. Hopefully he saw what damage Plan B can do to teams and play, or at least try, like that every time!!

As good a time as any to be complacent. I know we're not the greatest side in the world but there are no fixtures in there that I fear in the slightest. We were playing shite before losing to St Mirren and Celtic and were still winning most league games. I'd be very disappointed if we didn't win all those games

I dissapointed everytime we lose BUT there will be more twists in this season yet.

Spot on we cannot take anything for granted,we need to work hard every minute of every game.Just hope the players don't see them as "straightforward".

Agreed but hard work is always needed. In the grand scheme of things, they are as straightforward as you could hope for. Put it this way, if you were picking a run of a few league games, could you pick any easier a run on paper? Not being complacent, just expecting us to pick up points where we should be picking up maximum points

He was quite positive today so I heard

Honestly :crabflute:

Ha did he tell you that? Ripped the team a new arsehole until they led, then was conspicuous by his absence for a while. One post praising a few players before dossing about in other threads which were miserable and wanky for the rest of the night.

Ha did he tell you that? Ripped the team a new arsehole until they led, then was conspicuous by his absence for a while. One post praising a few players before dossing about in other threads which were miserable and wanky for the rest of the night.

Ha i fucking knew it!!

I had said after two nil that some posters were MIA and mentioned the clachster!

I was then informed he was being most positive

Brilliant :lol: