Noise At Ibrox

can i first say that i enjoyed the game yesterday, thought we passed the ball around a lot better with some players looking for it instead of hiding at home,although u have to say m/well were very poor and i thought they came looking not to get beat

but id just like to say why was it so quiet yesterday apart from the lads behind the goal in the corner,who i have to say were great, first class backing of the team

the team needs us rite now and we shud all be backing the boys to the hilt not just a few making somne noise, i was in the main stand and when we scored some people did not even get out of there seats why do these people even come to the game

lets make ibrox a wall of sound and get behind the boys every game till the end of the season and let them see we are backing them to make it 4 in a row

Have to say, the BO and UB were out-freakin-standing. Never stopped for the whole 90 mins plus half time. I was in the Ibrox Suite and even we were making more noise than the majority of the main stand which I thought was unusual. And the leaving with 12 mins to go. I'll never understand that. But again I have to re-state, to the boys in the corner, take a bow !

I'm an x govan front season ticket holder and go to bout 8 or 9 games a season now due to working on the rigs and was sitting club deck yesterday and me n my mate were singing along with a few other people but other people were looking at you as if to say shut it n watch the game Bawbags strange cunts

But how have the UB and TBO fucked any chance of having a good atmosphere?

Because, like ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, they think they've got the copyright on atmosphere creation. From where I sit, they spend more time looking at each other/the enclosure/the broomloan front/rear/each other than they do at the game.

Because, like ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, they think they've got the copyright on atmosphere creation. From where I sit, they spend more time looking at each other/the enclosure/the broomloan front/rear/each other than they do at the game.

So if Ub/Tbo sat quiet for 90 mins Ibrox would start singing again? Its all the other people in the stadium thats the problem not the Ub/Tbo.

So if Ub/Tbo sat quiet for 90 mins Ibrox would start singing again? Its all the other people in the stadium thats the problem not the Ub/Tbo.

The theory that the stadium would sing again if the UB and TBO weren't there was blown apart at the Hibs game earlier in the season when they had the 54 minute silent protest (tu)

The place was dead, and the team only started performing when they started singing again. You could tell they got a massive lift from the singing starting again that day.

The noise in the stadium directly reflects what we see on the park.

Exciting football equals excited fans equals noise.

Should've been a wee bit better on Monday then - that was closest thing to entertainment since the bheggars game

where has the op been the atmosphere been pish for ages at ibrox mt , you sing people stare at you as if ur an alien, you stand up the stewards are on your back as well as everybody sitting around you, and what song`s can we sing ? all these factors are driving the ordinary fan away from the game!mad.gifuk.gif

Self promotion. The UB and the BO have fucked any chance there was of a decent atmosphere at Ibrox.

I disagree - without the noise the UB and the BO make Ibrox would be like a fucking morgue on a wet Tuesday.

That said, I would like to see these guys shifted (or split up/spread out?) to other parts of the ground - say the front corner of the Copland Stand or the corner of the east enclosure, for example - where their singing might (just might :rolleyes: ) waken up the long-dead Copland Bears who apparently have forgotten how to sing anything.

I'd also like to see the UB and BO adding to their repertoire as it can be a little repetitive.....but that's a minor point in an otherwise well-meaning effort on their part.

I don't buy into the atmosphere being shite because of "what's on the pitch" look at Barca, Man Utd, Real Madrid, Chelsea etc .. top class teams; horrendous atmosphere at home! the atmosphere is shite because people chose not to sing or back the team, that's what it comes down to sadly.

"Self promotion. The UB and the BO have fucked any chance there was of a decent atmosphere at Ibrox."

Aye because were trying to get everyone to sit down and stay silent :lol: roaster.