Would you take riordan?

andymcg1986

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would. as much as hes a rat he does posses real quality and if we offered him a 6 month deal might put in that extra something just like aluko certainly has , could be great business. Just take off the personal hats for a second and look at it from purely a footballing perspective.

I would. as much as hes a rat he does posses real quality and if we offered him a 6 month deal might put in that extra something just like aluko certainly has , could be great business. Just take off the personal hats for a second and look at it from purely a footballing perspective.

I can't remember him doing much for hibs or selik and don't know where he's playing now so still no thanks

Match winner!!! aye ok he is a lazy cunt but he does have that quality to score from nothing and has a great free kick, also every manager that has worked with him say he is the best finisher they have ever worked with but hey ho he's shite......!!!

Match winner!!! aye ok he is a lazy cunt but he does have that quality to score from nothing and has a great free kick, also every manager that has worked with him say he is the best finisher they have ever worked with but hey ho he's shite......!!!

I'm sure he's the best finisher in the history of a Chinese club that wasn't even around when he started secondary school, but any chance you've got a quote from any of these managers to support that claim?

He isn't a great finisher.

I'm sure he's the best finisher in the history of a Chinese club that wasn't even around when he started secondary school, but any chance you've got a quote from any of these managers to support that claim?

He isn't a great finisher.

Here's 1

HIBS boss Colin Calderwood insists he doesn't know if Derek Riordan will play his last game for the Easter Road club on Saturday.

Riordan, whose contract at Easter Road expires at the end of the season, is a darling of the Hibees support and was today compared to £50million striker Fernando Torres by team mate Victor Palsson.

But Calderwood, who has already deemed the likes of Colin Nish and John Rankin to be surplus to requirements, has repeatedly said 28-year-old Riordan's future will be determined at the end of the season.

Asked if tomorrow's match will be Riordan's final game for Hibs, Calderwood said: "I don't know.

"He's always going to be a Hibernian favourite and I don't see this being the last game in his Hibernian career."

Palsson, who signed for Hibs from Liverpool in January, said World Cup winner Torres, now at Chelsea, has the edge over Riordan in terms of speed and strength, but not in the ability to shoot.

He said: "He's the best finisher that I've played with. You can always trust him with the ball.

"Sometimes he gets lazy but when he wants to work he's one of the best strikers in the SPL.

"Derek's finishing would be similar to Fernando's finishing - Derek's finishing is that good."

Calderwood praised the ability of Riordan, who is the third highest scorer in the history of the SPL, and plans to have talks with Riordan and his agent next week. He added: "I think he'll play for Hibernian again.

"At some point I think he will leave, but I know that he'll be back because this is his club.

"(He is a) terrific player, outstanding footballer and he's got more than what he has showed.

"He's got a level he can play at that is beyond what even he knows he can do.

"He gives his all, he wears his heart on his sleeve when he plays for Hibernian."

Who needs Ian black we've got McCulloch to do that job

Black is not good enough nor does he deserve to play for Rangers, despite that he's better than McCulloch.

Absolutely no way Riordan should ever come into our thoughts.

I'll stick by my thoughts on riordan as I did about aluko and Kenny miller, miller and riordan might be wanks but miller served his purpose and I think riordan would do to!!! Riordan or Boyd,sandaza, or black emmmmmm riordan Everytime based on football ability