HMRC

bonhillbear

Whyte has been negotiating in London for the past few weeks supposedly. Think both parties would be happy to come to some sort of agreement.

Rumour was he was negotiating and we were gonna deal at £10m a few weeks ago on here. Now it's £5m? That Whyte is some negotiator. I fully expect a thread soon which tells us that HMRC will be buying us off for a handsome sum.

The real aspect to this is that no one really knows. During the hearing 2 QC's argued the respective cases in front of a judge. Cant imagine the judge or the QC's popping down the pub and telling their mates about the case!!!

However if we are dealing in rumour, and this came from the Herald staff, the journalists seem to think Rangers have won the case and HMRC are appealing which is why there is a delay. As I say it is only rumour!!

Think ill wait for the official announcement...

If it proved to be true and we do win... Well...

Lets just say the dirty fuckers in my street will know about it when im runnin down the street shouting

Lick ma bellend ya dirty bastards wooooooooooooioooh

Think ill wait for the official announcement...

If it proved to be true and we do win... Well...

Lets just say the dirty fuckers in my street will know about it when im runnin down the street shouting

Lick ma bellend ya dirty bastards wooooooooooooioooh

If it transpires we have won the case then i dont think i will ever have let out a cheer like i will even for one of our goals. It would be such a relief.