Sandaza agrees terms.

Mr Soprano

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought of Francisco Sandaza signing for Rangers gutts me. Honestly, it does. I just don't rate the boy. He had one half-decent season for Valencia's reserves, couldn't break into the Dundee United team, struggled in League One with Brighton and has had a decent six months with St Johnstone.

I might have to adjust my expectation levels, but is that the standard we're at now? If Sandaza pulls on the Rangers jersey, I'll be behind him, 110%, but I thought and hoped that we were a wee bit better than that.

I remember loads of us frothing at the signing of Jerome Rothen, myself completely included and look how that turned out.

Remember what was said about Aluko (couldn't get a game for LOLberdeen), Bocanegra (mediocre) and Wallace (waste of money), though I'm not saying you necessarily said these things.

The thought of Francisco Sandaza signing for Rangers gutts me. Honestly, it does. I just don't rate the boy. He had one half-decent season for Valencia's reserves, couldn't break into the Dundee United team, struggled in League One with Brighton and has had a decent six months with St Johnstone.

I might have to adjust my expectation levels, but is that the standard we're at now? If Sandaza pulls on the Rangers jersey, I'll be behind him, 110%, but I thought and hoped that we were a wee bit better than that.

Not really, if we didnt have so much deadwood in the squad we would have had alot more to play with, sadly we cant just get rid of the duds, they are under contract.

I'll admit I'm not exactly doing cartwheels at this news but let's not write the guy off before he has kicked a ball.

My concerns are that he does seem to be injury prone and has a tendency to re-enact swan lake in the penalty box at least 2-3times a game, but if he can score 12 in 17 games for st Johnstone who aren't exactly known for setting the scoring charts alive then he must have something about them!

You don't rate the lad? Ran the show almost when Saints drew with us.

Shite like Paul McGowan and Gary Harkins have also ran the show against us this season, its not exactly hard. Our midfield has been a shambles for some time. As much as Davis has been off form and Edu is average, they are still better than Davidson, by some distance. He is not the kind of midfielder we need, not with Hutton, Ness, McKay, McCulloch, Bedoya, McCabe and Papac all being *able to play there.

*I use the term able to very loosely.

We have enough passengers. (tu)

Shite like Paul McGowan and Gary Harkins have also ran the show against us this season, its not exactly hard. Our midfield has been a shambles for some time. As much as Davis has been off form and Edu is average, they are still better than Davidson, by some distance. He is not the kind of midfielder we need, not with Hutton, Ness, McKay, Bedoya and Papac all being *able to play there.

I use able to very loosely.

We have enough passengers. (tu)

You're delusional. Watch any of Davidsons game for Saints or U21s and you'll see he has talent.

i have heard it all now

:anguish:It’s believed that Sandaza is now satisfied with the £5,000-per-week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2083411/Francisco-Sandaza-set-switch-Rangers-agreeing-terms.html#ixzz1imMWhGle

i cant believe this, last season i saw him come of the bench in an empty wind swept stadium mk in league 1 for brighton and look utterly pish, now hes signing for rangers :( i have not felt this low about a signing since egil ostenstaad

i have heard it all now

:anguish:It’s believed that Sandaza is now satisfied with the £5,000-per-week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2083411/Francisco-Sandaza-set-switch-Rangers-agreeing-terms.html#ixzz1imMWhGle

i cant believe this, last season i saw him come of the bench in an empty wind swept stadium mk in league 1 for brighton and look utterly pish, now hes signing for rangers :( i have not felt this low about a signing since egil ostenstaad

Feel free to donate a few million to the club if you are not happy with the level we currently find ourselves.

Do you think Rangers season tickets should be dropped in price then? If were getting this standard of player then it should be dropped in price.

I am afraid the current price of season tickets doesnt even cover our current squad. Dont blame me, dont blame the owner, blame the men who scouted out the deadwood and built the lop sided mediocre squad. 34/35 players we had before TKB left, 3 are out on loan leaving a choice 30/31 players to pick from for every match. We cant afford such a big squad.

Can you imagine the money we could free up had we been able to get rid of the guys getting paid for fuck all in return?

Not to mention we need European football every year to break even. Do we have that this year? Why not?

Do you think Rangers season tickets should be dropped in price then? If were getting this standard of player then it should be dropped in price.

That's a stupid suggestion that would only lead to further lowering the standard of player we are able to attract.

Would you be happy to be £100 better off each season but see us only able to go for a lower quality of player. It worries me that some of our fans would even contemplate that!

My pal is a St J season ticket holder and friends with Steve Brown. Story is at the moment bullshit and Saints have offered Sandaza a new deal.

Murray Davidson on the other hand....

They had offered him a bumper new contract weeks ago and he said he wasn't interested if I remember correctly