Updated McCulloch Stats

TheLawMan

Yup, but I'm ok with dishing out a bit of praise where it's due & that 45 mins stood out because he (largely) did the job which we are told he does in an acceptable fashion.

I think one of his main problems, apart from rarely getting anything like close to his opposite number, is one of balance - look at the number of times his upper body goes one way while his feet go the other - means he's rarely strong over the ball and open to being huckled off it.

These are inherent flaws which are not going to get better at his age, so will always be weaknesses. We can't rely on it dropping right for him once every couple of years!

As am i.

The stats dont lie here, it is so obviosu to anyone who knows anything about the game, Lee is a hindrance. If Ally cannot see that then we are in trouble.

(tu)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, but I'm ok with dishing out a bit of praise where it's due & that 45 mins stood out because he (largely) did the job which we are told he does in an acceptable fashion.

I think one of his main problems, apart from rarely getting anything like close to his opposite number, is one of balance - look at the number of times his upper body goes one way while his feet go the other - means he's rarely strong over the ball and open to being huckled off it.

These are inherent flaws which are not going to get better at his age, so will always be weaknesses. We can't rely on it dropping right for him once every couple of years!

(tu)

Are we going to get a new Lee McCulloch stats thread after every poor result that he's involved in as well as every win he's not involved in? :anguish:

McCulloch has started 12 games

W = 4

D = 2

L = 6

A win % of 33%

A loss % of 50%

Games he hasnt started

W = 13

D = 3

L = 0

A win % of 81.25%

A loss % of 0%

:craphead:

That is a pretty damning stat, if it's right. Just feel he slows us down too much when he plays! And he has almost no mobility! Not gonna chastise the guy like some so called fans but he really shouldn't be getting ahead of edu, Davis, ness, Hutton, fleck or even Ortiz

Well we all wanted that a few years back when he had virtually no fit strikers or is that selective memories again?

I never wanted to see him in a Rangers jersey in a first place. And as far as i remember, he scored 3 or 4 goals in the SPL in his first season. And he was regular!

Are we going to get a new Lee McCulloch stats thread after every poor result that he's involved in as well as every win he's not involved in? :anguish:

W = 4

D = 2

L = 6

A win % of 33%

A loss % of 50%

Games he hasnt started

W = 14

D = 3

L = 0

A win % of 82.5%

A loss % of 0%

• 2 weeks later...

W = 4

D = 2

L = 6

A win % of 33%

A loss % of 50%

Games he hasnt started

W = 15

D = 4

L = 0

A win % of 79%

A loss % of 0%

Don't need stats to show McCulloch is a poor player and offers little to our play.

To be fair I think had a good spell at the club and made a more than decent contribution to the cause but without wishing to be too harsh on the guy he is now well past his sell by date and as I said in the Ortiz thread - if we don't have better young players coming through the youth system of our club than these 2 then it's time to close the gates of Murray Park and throw away the keys.

• 2 weeks later...

McCulloch has started 13 games

W = 5

D = 2

L = 6

A win % of 38%

A loss % of 46%

Games he hasnt started

W = 15

D = 4

L = 1

A win % of 75%

A loss % of 5%

In all seriousness, he was superb today. :clap:

McCulloch has started 14 games

W = 5

D = 2

L = 7

A win % of 36%

A loss % of 50%

Games he hasnt started

W = 15

D = 4

L = 1

A win % of 75%

A loss % of 5%