Auchinleck robbed

rokcy

Auchinleck robbed of a perfectly good equaliser as TV coverage showed, will the officials be disciplined for their "error" and in particular the linesman for the verbals he gave the Auchinleck player, I wonder if he is a mhank or maybe I don't. Or is it only players who get punished by the beaks.

It was very tight, could have went either way.

The way Auchinleck lost the goal was unlucky though.

It can only go one way right or wrong it went the wrong way, he was clearly onside even nevin saw it and he is as blind as lenny peters guide dog.

It can only go one way right or wrong it went the wrong way, he was clearly onside even nevin saw it and he is as blind as lenny peters guide dog.

It was a tough one to call for the linesman, even I had to look at it a few times before I could decide if it was onside or offside.

Lino looked a bit of a cocky prick for someone whod just made a cunt of it

I am not sure we are allowed to say that, although they are saying it on the front page of every other rangers site. :sherlock:

good on Auchenleck rememember years ago my brothers played junior and Talbot always seemed to get the better of them when they played cracking team and cracking support,but they both got there in the end with Camelon etc. used to love taking my late father to games [he loved the juniors] some of the story' brilliant.Offhand remember my brother after winning the Scottish with Bo'ness at Ibrox of all places telling me when wee Lex who scored both goals [his son played with Hibs] told him the story when he got selected with Junior Scotland [ and the coach got this subbueto like table out [for all you younger guys] like a small dining table with green felt on it.,giving it all with these thumb like size footballers on it,giving out instructions[pre-video anylisis] when he suddenly jumped up right on top of the table and everything went sprawling,'what the fuck are u doing' was the obvious reply,when he turned round innocently and said 'just wanted to know if it took a stud! fuckin priceless!!!!

Auchinleck robbed of a perfectly good equaliser as TV coverage showed, will the officials be disciplined for their "error" and in particular the linesman for the verbals he gave the Auchinleck player, I wonder if he is a mhank or maybe I don't. Or is it only players who get punished by the beaks.

Och they were unlucky mate. Let's not slag officials now. They are human and prone to mistakes like the rest of us are. Well done Talbot amyway

He is a mhank because he gave a very tricky against Talbot?

Felt sorry for Talbot, loosing a late goal like that. Would have loved them to have got a replay out of it. Before the game I thought it would be 4 or 5-0 for Hearts but they didnt disgrace themselves and should be proud of themselves