Ally on training pitch

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, just dont have the time for attention seekers. It's clear that that is what he is. Every post screams LOOK AT ME!!!!

I dont really get that from his posts tbh. He comes across to me a someone who thinks our club should be doing better, maybe its how he goes about it. Blunt, clear and to the point. Some people cant handle opinions like that, although i do accept it is constant.

I dont really get that from his posts tbh. He comes across to me a someone who thinks our club should be doing better, maybe its how he goes about it. Blunt, clear and to the point. Some people cant handle opinions like that, although i do accept it is constant.

He was equally as blunt and miserable when we were 15 points clear though. Nobody, in any walk of life, will be put up with if they are just perenially miserable and constantly repeat their miserable attitude in an attempt to seemingly convert others to hsi way of thinking - I'm sure he's a Rangers 'fan' but he just goads people. He doesn't do anything 'wrong', per se, he's just so painfully and permanently miserable that he has become a caricature of himself. There are thousands of fans on here who thinks the club should be doing better, but express it in a manner which is more constructive and open to conversation. I'm not one for popularity contests but I think the Rep function on this forum is generally a pretty good marker of how credible a poster is and how much attention their posts are worthy of - it's no coincidence that his rep is at -67 last time I looked - he's frequently missing when we are winning yet is right in the thick of it when we are losing.

Just my opinion but I think Rangers can do without 'fans' like that

He was equally as blunt and miserable when we were 15 points clear though. Nobody, in any walk of life, will be put up with if they are just perenially miserable and constantly repeat their miserable attitude in an attempt to seemingly convert others to hsi way of thinking - I'm sure he's a Rangers 'fan' but he just goads people. He doesn't do anything 'wrong', per se, he's just so painfully and permanently miserable that he has become a caricature of himself. There are thousands of fans on here who thinks the club should be doing better, but express it in a manner which is more constructive and open to conversation. I'm not one for popularity contests but I think the Rep function on this forum is generally a pretty good marker of how credible a poster is and how much attention their posts are worthy of - it's no coincidence that his rep is at -67 last time I looked - he's frequently missing when we are winning yet is right in the thick of it when we are losing.

That 15 point lead was never a true reading of the situation though. Even still, i take your point on board. Fair enough Marco. (tu)

Nail on the head. You ever see his comments during a matchday thread? It's unreal man. Everyone has an opinion but he is constant neg all the time (tu)

That 15 point lead was never a true reading of the situation though. Even still, i take your point on board. Fair enough Marco. (tu)

To be fair, at the time we had a big lead, Celtic were floundering about. While we might not have been playing brilliantly, there was something wrong with you if you weren't at least a little happy. I just feel there must be a point where you think 'well, I could state that xxx is shite' for the 4th time in 5 minutes and invite dog's abuse, or I could just lay off and stop goading people.

Ha and I might just take the name Marco on ;):craphead:

Nail on the head. You ever see his comments during a matchday thread? It's unreal man. Everyone has an opinion but he is constant neg all the time (tu)

sometimes negativity is all you can give. It's just the non-stop stuff which drives you mad. Matchday threads are tough. Anyway, fairly off topic.

McLauchlan is Marty boy. Fact

Ha dont wanna keep steering this off topic - it is a rather pointless thread though. Who's Marty Boy? Might have missed him - I've only been a member since April 2011 and a guest for a while before that - suppose that's the problem - even if you ban someone, they can just make a new profile, right?

To be fair, at the time we had a big lead, Celtic were floundering about. While we might not have been playing brilliantly, there was something wrong with you if you weren't at least a little happy. I just feel there must be a point where you think 'well, I could state that xxx is shite' for the 4th time in 5 minutes and invite dog's abuse, or I could just lay off and stop goading people.

Ha and I might just take the name Marco on ;):craphead:

:) I just couldnt be bothered typing out your whole name, hope you dont mind mate. Marco is a nice name. Got a splitting migraine, think i will hit the sack. (tu)

:) I just couldnt be bothered typing out your whole name, hope you dont mind mate. Marco is a nice name. Got a splitting migraine, think i will hit the sack. (tu)

Haha no worries, was just meaning, I might adopt Marco as my actual name in everday life - it would bring a panache to life I reckon - ha, all the best, here's hoping for a comfortable home win tomorrow!

The thing is,SWSL, we NEVER had a 15 point lead at any stage of the season, so I don't know where this fallacy came from.

Our biggest gap we had was 12 pts on 6th November, with the mhanks having a game in hand (which they won) and it all started going wrong after the international break when we could only draw with St. Johnstone on the 19th November and the slide started.

The thing is,SWSL, we NEVER had a 15 point lead at any stage of the season, so I don't know where this fallacy came from.

Our biggest gap we had was 12 pts on 6th November, with the mhanks having a game in hand (which they won) and it all started going wrong after the international break when we could only draw with St. Johnstone on the 19th November and the slide started.

I always thought it was 6 at best, in my head. Too may games in hand etc. (tu)

I completely agree. Its one of those myths that will become fact should they win the league as another stick to beat us with. I always thought it was 6 at best, in my head. (tu)

I always deal in facts and not what "could have been" or "should have been" etc, so for me it was a 12 pt lead but being fairly confident that they would win their game in hand, which they did,I was of the opinion that we had a 9 pt lead only until such time they had played their catch up game and lost it.

I really can't understand where this "15pt lead" came from, unless my calculations are way out, or i've missed something. <cr>:pipe: