Wee Willie Winkie Wylde: Is He Worth It After Today's Performance?

Hendoguy

ye-es. Um, I'm just running that one through the 'bullshit-detector' and ooooooh dear Colonel, was it you with the unproven allegations in the billiard room? Ding dong! S

No evidence that any of this priesty-rapey-wee boys- wankery ever happened. You've provided not an increment, not an iota of evidence for any one of your desperately boring statements.

I'm just enjoying the game mate. HEEE HEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck

Roman Catholic Priests raped kids. They may have even raped you. The proof is out there if you want to look up the internet regarding millions of pounds that the nazi pope is being sued for, because of the Father Gerrys of the world.

Jock Stein should have been jailed for letting the celtic fc rapist run loose. Perverted cunt that he was. You know what him and Desmond White are doing in hell, don't you?

ye-es. Um, I'm just running that one through the 'bullshit-detector' and ooooooh dear Colonel, was it you with the unproven allegations in the billiard room? Ding dong! S

No evidence that any of this priesty-rapey-wee boys- wankery ever happened. You've provided not an increment, not an iota of evidence for any one of your desperately boring statements.

I think you have just outed yourself, looks like on purpose too in a fit of rage at some home truths. <cr>

"scratches head"

Roman Catholic Priests raped kids. They may have even raped you. The proof is out there if you want to look up the internet regarding millions of pounds that the nazi pope is being sued for, because of the Father Gerrys of the world.

Jock Stein should have been jailed for letting the celtic fc rapist run loose. Perverted cunt that he was. You know what him and Desmond White are doing in hell, don't you?

Yeah, I'm, I'm just not getting any facts from you. Maybe a source for your claims other than a load of hatred I can't really make much sense of :D

Yeah, I'm, I'm just not getting any facts from you. Maybe a source for your claims other than a load of hatred I can't really make much sense of :D

What do you want facts on? Jock Stein and Desmond White sucking cocks in hell?

Imagine letting children be raped, like big bawface did. Fucking scumbag of the lowest order.

I think you have just outed yourself, looks like on purpose too in a fit of rage at some home truths. <cr>

"scratches head"

Yes mate, you got me. this was all an elaborate ploy for me to test your deductive skills at spotting secret celtic agents at work in your forum. I have so much time, and so little fucks to give that I decided to waste my life pulling the strings of rangers fans like Professor Fucking Moriarty. In actuality i have never watched a game of football until today, and it would take a phenomenal amount of free ibrox blowjobs to motivate me enough to deign to reply to your nimminy pimminy wee reply. IS THE WOOL CAST FROM YOUR POOR INNOCENT EYES YET?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXLDv-fUINM

http://www.ranker.com/list/christian-priests-convicted-for-sexual-abuse/robert-wabash

http://bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/PriestDBbylastName-A.html

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2009/08/priest_guilty_of_molesting_tee.html

http://www.rickross.com/groups/clergy.html

One extract -

German priest admits 280 counts of child abuse

The Associated Press/January 13, 2012

Berlin -- A Roman Catholic priest in Germany has admitted to 280 counts of sexually abusing three boys over a several-year period.

The 46-year-old priest, who has been suspended, went on trial Thursday at the state court in Braunschweig. The dapd news agency reported that he showed no remorse.

The man who was not identified was arrested last July after one victim told his mother what had happened. He was charged with abusing three boys aged between 9 and 15.

Hildesheim diocese spokesman Michael Lukas says the defendant's actions were "a catastrophe for the victims and for the Catholic church." The trial continues through Feb. 2.

The priest also faces church disciplinary proceedings.

Germany, Pope Benedict XVI's homeland, was shaken in 2010 by revelations of abuse by clergy going back decades.

Does anyone else believe after this afternoon, that Mr G Wylde esquire has all the motor co-ordination of stunned cattle. His performance was such total dross in motion that it almost put me to sleep. He didn't have a fucking CLUE what he was doing. Wandering back and forth across Ibrox like he was walking his cunting dog with all the time in the world to fuck up in. This was my first experience at the legendary ground, and I honestly could not truthfully swear in a court of law that Mr Wylde was not under anaesthesia. Time after time he stumbled back and forth, fumbled the ball, and generally moved like someone who looked mildly surprised by the state of his own limbs. He plays football like he's the fucking pinball wizard, back and forth, back and forth more times that a pendulum. A pendulum :wanker:

Bartley: now there's a man with less clue than the average dementia patient. Every time the ball landed on a silver platter for him to tap, nay, nudge, with his big toe, he was left looking at it like "Daddy? Is that you? After all these years? Surely no!" it's a ball you mug. Kick the fucker. Did Ally draw a diagram for you or did he write instructions on your hand? DURR DURRR DURR DERP.

Captain American: good guy, seemed to know where he was at least, not standing there like his mum needs to help him button his trousers. And as for Cellik, he swanned in at the 63 minute mark to save us all from Wyde's various fucking train wrecks. Switched on, moving about, really engaging with the rest of the lads. i dunno what wrench McCoist used to screw his head on right, but it obviously wasn't the same one used for Wylde.

All in all, good game, chances of rain later, see in store for details (tu)

Did this really need another thread.

Brainless

rm-1327796071-U54519.jpg