Whyte Promised funds for January

Davie2909

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The non-forthcoming funds promised coupled with the Jelavic money not being reinvested makes me think bad news is coming regarding the tax case.

The "promise", was, £25 million over 5 years, front end loaded if required. We spent £5 million in the summer, just happens Ally spent it badly, so, apologies, but, that line is bollocks

The "promise", was, £25 million over 5 years, front end loaded if required. We spent £5 million in the summer, just happens Ally spent it badly, so, apologies, but, that line is bollocks

Did i miss that?? When did we spend £5mill in the summer

See tbh at this moment in time the off field shite worries me more than anything in this leauge. I want answers. I can put a few investigations into Whyte as taig propoganda but are all the stories really that?

Some of you need tae stop acting like wee wanes. Our biggest ever rival is nearly upon us and it aint a football club :disappointment: Thanks Murray ya fucking wank

Did i miss that?? When did we spend £5mill in the summer

Ortis - half a mil

Wallace 1.5 mil

goian 0.8 mil

bedoya 0.4

mckay 0.32

boca 0.4

ok, so, 4 mil, plus, bartley on loan and Aluko

Plus, new contracts for Davis, Whittaker etc

That ok for you?

Agreed! Now When Jelavic goes then we MUST sign at least 2 strikers one of whom needs to be Quality or its all over IMO

I didnt mean to approve this post.

Come on tae fuck mate we are in the middle of a massive tax case plus the record is meant to be dire reading tommorow which is like a massive boot in the balls to me. I couldnt care less what was said and by who i would just rather our club was safe ffs.

Ortis - half a mil

Wallace 1.5 mil

goian 0.8 mil

bedoya 0.4

mckay 0.32

boca 0.4

ok, so, 4 mil, plus, bartley on loan and Aluko

Plus, new contracts for Davis, Whittaker etc

That ok for you?

£1.7mill for Bougherra £900,000 for Adam and what ever we got for that horrible little cunt McGeough so effectively we didnt spend anywhere near the £5mill promised

I didnt mean to approve this post.

Come on tae fuck mate we are in the middle of a massive tax case plus the record is meant to be dire reading tommorow which is like a massive boot in the balls to me. I couldnt care less what was said and by who i would just rather our club was safe ffs.

I agree with you. But if we are selling our star striker then we need to replace him.

£1.7mill for Bougherra £900,000 for Adam and what ever we got for that horrible little cunt McGeough so effectively we didnt spend anywhere near the £5mill promised

Sigh, give me a direct quote where he disnt say "£25 million over 5 years" and I will agree with you :lol:

Sigh, give me a direct quote where he disnt say "£25 million over 5 years" and I will agree with you :lol:

Im not arguing with you. Im just pretty pissed off about this whole situation. We need answers IMO.

If we sell Jelavic for £5mill+ then we are in profit when it comes to transfer dealings this season.

Ins £4.3mill

Outs £3mill so far not including the Jelavic money

Im not arguing with you. Im just pretty pissed off about this whole situation. We need answers IMO.

If we sell Jelavic for £5mill+ then we are in profit when it comes to transfer dealings this season.

Ins £4.3mill

I dont think CW trusts Ally with the money Davie...

Ins £4.3mill

Fair enough, do you think that, within Rangers, players is the area that money and effort needs to be spent right now?

Ins £4.3mill

Fair enough, do you think that, within Rangers, players is the area that money and effort needs to be spent right now?

Fuck me what would you prefer us to sell Jelavic and not replace him? kiss the league and cup good bye then if thats the case

Fuck me what would you prefer us to sell Jelavic and not replace him? kiss the league and cup good bye then if thats the case

As D'Art said, give Ally money and watch him waste it?

or, invest it in other areas of the BUSINESS and let us become sustainable, and profitable without the football side?

Somple question really.

You think selling Jelavic, with what he has been bringing to the table lately, will make us not win the league? fair enough