The Cry Was No Surrender

minstral

The Cry Was No Surrender,which we all love to sing. But the sad thing is that reading some posts, some fans have already surrendered after they have read a newspaper article. What i will say is no matter what the outcome of the mess we are in, our love for our club will never change, and we will all still follow on. Just remember to hold your head up high and be proud that you are part of the greatest club in the world, and get behind our club in our troubled times. And remember the words The Cry Was No Surrender and at this moment until the day is won.

The Cry Was No Surrender,which we all love to sing. But the sad thing is that reading some posts, some fans have already surrendered after they have read a newspaper article. What i will say is no matter what the outcome of the mess we are in, our love for our club will never change, and we will all still follow on. Just remember to hold your head up high and be proud that you are part of the greatest club in the world, and get behind our club in our troubled times. And remember the words The Cry Was No Surrender and at this moment until the day is won.

smiley-gen014.gif No matter what I'd still rather be a Bearette than a bernadette. rangers.gif

Scottish football cannot function without the GERS plain and simple,any TV contracts etc. become worthless to these companies,we will ALWAYS have this fantastic support no matter the outcome,and by the way never buy a newspaper because they are all full of pish,rant over. WATP.

Yep agreed

Shame that doesn't apply to your backing of our manager but the point stands none the less....

Reports of "significant news coming from Ibrox", and the drama queens start pissing their panties, and posting about how sick they feel.

Imagine being in the trenches with that lot. You wouldn't be able to see the enemy for white flags.

That was the thing that made me laugh most actually, they didnt even know what the news was and they were getting their knickers in a twist. Must be a lot of people out there scared to cross the road.

Just logged back in and reading some of the posts, there is fans who seem to have surrendered already, they would would rather believe the scum papers instead of our chairman. :(

The only man who was willing to come in and try to clear the mess, and they prefer to give credence to tarriers, Rangers haters, and former board members who oversaw Murray's carnage.

I don't know how Whyte will pan out, but I'd rather get behind him and see how he tries to manage us out of the mess left behind by the last lot.

Don't think anybody has surrendered, fans just want the truth of how bad it really is.

Craig Whyte could nip this all in the bud, appear on TV. Take legal action if the story is untrue and organize a AGM to tell us all to brace ourselves. Cause the current picture were painting at our club, has a lot of fans confused.

IMO, it's only going to get worse. But, nobody that's a true fan will just surrender without a fight.