A suggestion

garycassidy1802

I don't like to mention it, but today, Johnny Russell ran our defence absolutely ragged, looked like the kind of player we have been missing.

I think we need him, or a similar player next season to replace Healy up top, in a Miller-esque shape and role. I'd love to see him in a Rangers jersey.

I don't like to mention it, but today, Johnny Russell ran our defence absolutely ragged, looked like the kind of player we have been missing.

I think we need him, or a similar player next season to replace Healy up top, in a Miller-esque shape and role. I'd love to see him in a Rangers jersey.

And where do we get the money to sign him from?

Why should the fact that the guy supports Celtic matter?

If he improves our team then who cares! Just take a look at the "players who supported rangers but played for them" thread and you can see how many "Rangers men" have played for the mhanky mob and done well.

I thought he was fantastic today, same with Mckay-Steven. Sort of players we should be looking to get in.

Why should the fact that the guy supports Celtic matter?

If he improves our team then who cares! Just take a look at the "players who supported rangers but played for them" thread and you can see how many "Rangers men" have played for the mhanky mob and done well.

I thought he was fantastic today, same with Mckay-Steven. Sort of players we should be looking to get in.

It only matters to me as I believe Celtic will try snap him up too, and if he is a fan he'll go there.

I'd love to see him play for us though.

I'd rather have talented footballers than fans playing at our club. Case and point Lafferty and Healy. I hope to see the back of both Lafferty and Healy this summer and get some proven, prolific, and consistent strikers brought in to the club. Healy is washed-up and Lafferty just isn't good enough. Do you know we've spent over £7m on Lafferty on transfers fees and wages...no wonder we're in such a mess financially!

I'd rather have talented footballers than fans playing at our club. Case and point Lafferty and Healy. I hope to see the back of both Lafferty and Healy this summer and get some proven, prolific, and consistent strikers brought in to the club. Healy is washed-up and Lafferty just isn't good enough. Do you know we've spent over £7m on Lafferty on transfers fees and wages...no wonder we're in such a mess financially!

Who's scored the title clinching goals for the last 3 consecutive seasons?

Agree with the first line, but as inconsistent as Lafferty has been, I believe we miss him right now and he has been a good servant to the club.