A bunch of attention seekers exploited by the BBC

mairydilk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The camera would have had the BBC logo - the microphone would have the same - the interviewer slut would (should) have said who she was working for - anyone giving them the time of day is a brain-dead fucking moron.

This is how we show solidarity with the club?

Fuxsake people - with friends like these.......... :angry:

You do realise a large chunk of our support won't read online messageboards and the likes, and many won't know a thing about the bbc thing.

I thought that but if I posted it, thought I'd get slated to fuck and have a huge argument on my hands.

Sure, some might have wanted on TV, but some either might not have known, or thought they were doing good by getting behind the club on camera.

You do realise a large chunk of our support won't read online messageboards and the likes, and many won't know a thing about the bbc thing.

Nonsense - this BBC boycott has been mentioned by every media outlet since it began - and the reasons why were discussed as well.

There can't be a Rangers supporter on the planet that doesn't know we're not cooperating with that shower of shite. :angry:

Nonsense - this BBC boycott has been mentioned by every media outlet since it began - and the reasons why were discussed as well.

There can't be a Rangers supporter on the planet that doesn't know we're not cooperating with that shower of shite. :angry:

Somebody should have told Craig Whyte. He might have stop then TV crew from getting inside the ground.

The BBC were banned for investigating Whyte and forcing him to admit his non-disclosure, not because of any anti-Rangers story.

What part of that is difficult for people to understand?

The BBC have had a long-running campaign against Rangers FC and its fans long before they did the stitch-up job on Whyte.

Anyone claiming otherwise is lying. :angry:

I wonder how many of those fannys speaking to the BBC today actually go everyweek.

The guy in the suit who's he kidding i bet he was in hospitality because he got the ticket free.

everyone of those fannys are not fans. they just just turn up when they want to.

The camera would have had the BBC logo - the microphone would have the same - the interviewer slut would (should) have said who she was working for - anyone giving them the time of day is a brain-dead fucking moron.

This is how we show solidarity with the club?

Fuxsake people - with friends like these.......... :angry:

The devious bastards probably took the bbc logo's off their equipment.

Its not an excuse - its the way these people operate.

Somebody should have told Craig Whyte. He might have stop then TV crew from getting inside the ground.

He can't stop the BBC cameras filming games - they have a contract via the SPL for all the clubs - he can stop them filming or interviewing people inside the stadium - which we do now - when last did you see or hear an interview with any Rangers employee inside the stadium by a BBC reporter?

Those interviewed today were outside the ground - the club have no control over that.

He canny do that though. they are allowed in how do u think we get our highlights shown on a Sunday night.

there is a contract with the SPL and the BBC we have got to let them in but, don't have to speak with them.