Block The BBC

Leeds_Bear

We need to start fighting back. In all the little way that social media allows. We need to let all Bears now that speaking to the BBC, visiting their website, buying into there endless stream of bile only make things worse.

Whether these story's turn out to be true or not, they are damaging our club. I for one am with Whyte 100% until proven otherwise.

#Blockthebbc

It's a small step, but we need to start getting at them. Let them know that it isn't only the Chairman who is fed up of their bile, but the paying public as well.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain't used to twitter yet so help me here, I pit in #blockthebbc and get dunny and another dude in convo I think but can't add the blockthebbc on twitter, help me folks ;)

# will tweet your message to anyone looking at that # so if you tweet #blockthebbc #watp #gersfollowback or anything to do with rangers. Anyone looking at those tags will see what you have put. Alternatively you can add Rangers fans with the @ button and tweet them and then all your friends will see it. If they retweet it all there friends will see it.

# will tweet your message to anyone looking at that # so if you tweet #blockthebbc #watp #gersfollowback or anything to do with rangers. Anyone looking at those tags will see what you have put. Alternatively you can add Rangers fans with the @ button and tweet them and then all your friends will see it. If they retweet it all there friends will see it.

Cheers man I just did it, thanks as I'm actually clueless with that, all I have is some random birds that add me on it and that about it.

So I can say what I like and every bear with it sees it.

Cheers man I just did it, thanks as I'm actually clueless with that, all I have is some random birds that add me on it and that about it.

So I can say what I like and every bear with it sees it.

That's the one, if you get some to retweet it all their followers see it and so on.

i might make up a twitter account just to do this :lol:

Do it mate, follow loads of bears and get tweeting. It seems petty I know, but every little helps. Let them know there is no divide amongst our fans! No matter how many cracks they try to create our foundations will say strong! WATP :uk:

We need to start fighting back. In all the little way that social media allows. We need to let all Bears now that speaking to the BBC, visiting their website, buying into there endless stream of bile only make things worse.

Whether these story's turn out to be true or not, they are damaging our club. I for one am with Whyte 100% until proven otherwise.

#Blockthebbc

It's a small step, but we need to start getting at them. Let them know that it isn't only the Chairman who is fed up of their bile, but the paying public as well.

I haven't a fucking clue what you are suggesting :(

I havven't a fucking clue what you are suggesting :(

Its twitter, dont worry yourself, modern technology ;)

as I understand it, prefixing something with #, and, others doing that, create whats called "trends", which, people pay attention to or similar

Am not the greatest on twitter

Thats the way to start. Twitter can be really powerful

It can be a platform to the rest of society to plant the idea that we might actually be right about the BBC being bias. People will pay more attention to all story's and pick them apart as we do. Rather than just accepting it as gospel. People power and We are the people!

Its twitter, dont worry yourself, modern technology ;)

as I understand it, prefixing something with #, and, others doing that, create whats called "trends", which, people pay attention to or similar

Am not the greatest on twitter

:D

I had sussed out that it was to with twitbookface or whatever, but I really don't know what 'block the BBC' would mean.

Some sort of electronic jamming?

With a new series of Being Human just starting on BBC3?

Plain irresponsible.

What has it achieved?

It is people power mate. It might seem daft and petty but imagine 1000's of people stood screaming the same thing at you, you would sit up and take notice. And Blockthebbc means not visiting there sites, reading stories, rangers stories.