The Truth from Whyte

I apologise if people think there are numerous similar threads....

Anyway I have resisted criticising Craig Whyte since he bought the club as I don't think we know what his tactics are and don't think he really can tell us just now.

In terms of the tax case does it not seem like he is protecting our assets from creditors should we have to go into administration?

Season Ticket Money for next 3 years - mortgaged off

Catering Receipts - has this not been mortgaged off in some way?

Merchandising - JJB deal obviously

Now should we go into administration perhaps he would be in position to convince HMRC to accept some sort of deal? Perhaps he could offer them around £18m, the debt he committed to writing off after the tax case was resolved. This would involve him finding the cash to pay HMRC but if he could afford to write it off then hopefully he could source it and just not write off the amount due back to him by Rangers.

It's not like HMRC could keep Rangers in administration and soak up the season ticket sales if they have been mortgaged off. Selling assets like the stadium would leave the club homeless unless leased back and would they really obtain that much for it to make it more worthwhile than coming to agreement with Whyte? Again we don't have many players that would bring in much cash in a fire sale.

IMO he must have a plan but if it's similar to above he can't really talk about it openly as it would harm his positioning in any future negotiations. I'm just speculating and wondering what other people's thoughts are?

I apologise if people think there are numerous similar threads....

Anyway I have resisted criticising Craig Whyte since he bought the club as I don't think we know what his tactics are and don't think he really can tell us just now.

In terms of the tax case does it not seem like he is protecting our assets from creditors should we have to go into administration?

Season Ticket Money for next 3 years - mortgaged off

Catering Receipts - has this not been mortgaged off in some way?

Merchandising - JJB deal obviously

Now should we go into administration perhaps he would be in position to convince HMRC to accept some sort of deal? Perhaps he could offer them around £18m, the debt he committed to writing off after the tax case was resolved. This would involve him finding the cash to pay HMRC but if he could afford to write it off then hopefully he could source it and just not write off the amount due back to him by Rangers.

It's not like HMRC could keep Rangers in administration and soak up the season ticket sales if they have been mortgaged off. Selling assets like the stadium would leave the club homeless unless leased back and would they really obtain that much for it to make it more worthwhile than coming to agreement with Whyte? Again we don't have many players that would bring in much cash in a fire sale.

IMO he must have a plan but if it's similar to above he can't really talk about it openly as it would harm his positioning in any future negotiations. I'm just speculating and wondering what other people's thoughts are?

Have we not had numerous posts showing Ticketus' business plan only allows them to take tickets for events 2 years in the future? Therefore it can only be 2012/13 & 2013/14 money?

Yeah I know what you mean but I'm just hoping he has his reasons in order to protect Rangers' future

the only thing guys like whyte are out to protect are their own bank accounts,,not aiming this at you buddy but we all need to wake up to this guy,why the fuck is andrew elliss in there now as well,he is a fuckin property developer and as shifty as fuck too

i wish the admin would this in big fuck off bold writing on every single fucking page

nearly every single person on here (cept a few) seems to believe that whyte has mortgaged off nearly 160000 season books

I never said it was 100% but if fans were to know what the money would be used for and sales looked likely to half then HMRC's hand might be forced.

It's only a portion if season ticket sales hold up at current levels.

I never said it was 100% but if fans were to know what the money would be used for and sales looked likely to half then HMRC's hand might be forced.

It's only a portion if season ticket sales hold up at current levels.

have you actually worked it out

20mill over 3 seasons is between 10-15k season books at most

not even administration would drop the levels to that low

the only thing guys like whyte are out to protect are their own bank accounts,,not aiming this at you buddy but we all need to wake up to this guy,why the fuck is andrew elliss in there now as well,he is a fuckin property developer and as shifty as fuck too

I suppose we'll find out everyone's motives this year at least, fed up waiting tbh

have you actually worked it out

20mill over 3 seasons is between 10-15k season books at most

not even administration would drop the levels to that low

I agree they wouldn't drop that low but it would reduce HMRC share and maybe force their hand to accept xpence in the pound. ie less pence in the pound that they might otherwise accept and therefore Whyte has maybe improved the deal that Rangers get down the line.

So what are your thoughts, how is Whyte planning to increase his bank account without Rangers dong well out of it?

Craig Whyte will make a huge amount of money from the sale of RFC, but only when he has successfully turned the business right around.

So what are your thoughts, how is Whyte planning to increase his bank account without Rangers dong well out of it?

How are rangers going to do well out this mate,the shyte knight is running up tic all over the shop,its when you are about to be made bankrupt you are as well to run up debt all over the shop as you never pay it back anyway,where do you suggest the £24 million is that he borrowed,???

the only way whyte can possibly make money off rangers is by turning the club around and selling for alot more than his original 20mil investment.

so if hes in it for money, he needs to turn our club around. i believe mr whyte has numerous plans to achieve this and i personally wouldnt let anyone know they plans as then hmrc could develope a strategy to combat them.

the less hmrc know about mr whytes plans the better it is for everyone.

aslong as the tax bill is no more than 15mil(if we lose) then i expect us to survive without admin. if it is any more than that amount then i think we will struggle to avoid adminastration.