Rumour Craig Beattie & Daniel Cousin at Murray Park

JTP

He certainly served that suspension for Hull City, it was transferred to the English FA.

I suspect if he does sign he won't have to serve it as it has already been served (tu)

We'll see if it comes to it.

STV reported this morning, he has a one match ban outstanding.

He was sent of in his last game for us against the papes, but others seem to think he has served that.

STV are certain he's still to get a ban, as he did not serve it with Hull. I'm sure I remember watching his debut on MOTD the week when he left us, but time may have addled that memory.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that.

He has a certain affinity with Ally. Four years ago he poleaxed McManus in 50/50 header and Ally was giving him the thumbs up whilst McManus was getting all sorts of treatment. I'm sure Ally wasn't giving him the thumbs for knocking out McManus; but Ally was telling him that his play was good. It's all depends how fit he was. How ironic if he was overweight, after his reputed comments about the diet of Rangers players!

He has a certain affinity with Ally. Four years ago he poleaxed McManus in 50/50 header and Ally was giving him the thumbs up whilst McManus was getting all sorts of treatment. I'm sure Ally wasn't giving him the thumbs for knocking out McManus; but Ally was telling him that his play was good. It's all depends how fit he was. How ironic if he was overweight, after his reputed comments about the diet of Rangers players!

Again, excellent memory. I am impressed.

I've just watched a video of his goal against Morocco and he doesn't look overweight, I have to say.

I also reckon that if he's 80-90% of what he was back then, he's still better than Jelavic this year and certainly good enough for an ever diminishing SPL.

STV are certain he's still to get a ban, as he did not serve it with Hull. I'm sure I remember watching his debut on MOTD the week when he left us, but time may have addled that memory.

Up front, Daniel Cousin returned from suspension to make his debut in place of injury victim Craig Fagan.

http://www.hullcityafc.net/page/MatchReport/0,,10338~43902,00.html

Still don't want him back.