A common Goal.

Blue and True

Good Day Brothers,

This will be only my second thread having only joined up a few days ago.

My reasons for joining were primarily about the current financial situation and the constant rumor mongering going on most other internet sites.

I thought I might just find some solidarity, however in the last few days and having gone over a number of what should have been positive discussion threads I found little to be positive about.

Now being new on hear means I don’t have the history on who is who I can’t ID the wums at least not straight away.

I notice a bit of friction with the VB no idea why this is.

Should we not be sticking together?

We are all Rangers men

We all want our club to prosper.

I know being a newbie gives me little right to criticize but if we can’t work together for the common goal then seriously what chance do we have?

I was in two minds whether to post this or not but have decided to go ahead.

I’ve been watching Rangers for 40 years, since the days of being lifted over and sitting on the wall at the front of the EE. I want what’s best for the club.

I don’t have many (or perhaps any) of the answers but I know that if we stick together then we will get through this and be stronger for it.

I will wait and see what sort of response I get to this before deciding if RM is for me.

I struggle to understand why a thread is needed for this...

Not everyone is going to be holding hands and humming beatles tunes on a football forum as we all have our own opinions.

If you decide to leave because of others views then your really not going to last long on any Rangers forum you sign up to.

Good Day Brothers,

My reasons for joining were primarily about the current financial situation and the constant rumor mongering going on most other internet sites.

I thought I might just find some solidarity, however in the last few days and having gone over a number of what should have been positive discussion threads I found little to be positive about.

Now being new on hear means I don’t have the history on who is who I can’t ID the wums at least not straight away.

We are all Rangers men

I know being a newbie gives me little right to criticize but if we can’t work together for the common goal then seriously what chance do we have?

I’ve been watching Rangers for 40 years, since the days of being lifted over and sitting on the wall at the front of the EE. I want what’s best for the club.

I don’t have many (or perhaps any) of the answers but I know that if we stick together then we will get through this and be stronger for it.

I will wait and see what sort of response I get to this before deciding if RM is for me.

Enough said :lol:

Good Day Brothers,

We are all Rangers men

Good day brothers - what is this a fucking priest hood!

We all have our own opinions, no group of supporters as large as us will ever agree on everything.

ok Guys

Im now unsure of how to respond

But I will try.

It was never my intension to come over as negative, though reading back I can see how this has been concluded… perhaps an understatement…..

Obviously I also would like some good banter and debate on all things Rangers.

So my apologies for getting the tone of this thread so wrong.

Good Day Brothers,

We are all Rangers men

Even though ur new u have some knowledge of rm especially someones low points score. but welcome anyway.