Retro tops on jjb website

Pedro Menzies

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In essence, they are fake in all honesty, they are not manufactured by the original company of design.

Simply put, they get away with it as they have permission (the only thing seperating them from shite in wee markets), and they can use the sponsor, as the sponsor sees it as free advertising.

Pile of pish in all honesty, I'd only get the latest kits unless I could get a perfect version of the ones produced years ago.

Here the ORIGINAL 9 in a row top look at the quality on that beauty - that link you posted buddy JJB - jakeyjohn@thebarras sports

DSCF0116%20Moore%207.JPG

Loved that one, reminded me of the world class France side that wore it too, only difference were the laces and the badges.

And the fact that we had more quality in our team. :pipe:

That top in the link brings back some memories for me:(! I always had The Rangers top growing up but i was 6 when that came out and had the Shorts and Socks for the 1st time and i was buzzin. Wore it all day the 1st day i got it and begged ma maw to wash it so i could wear it out the next. She popped it out to dry on the washing line that night and some smackhead bastard took it off the line during the night :wanker: :wanker: It was calton right enough so it was no doubt a tarrier bastard who done it for badness i dont think any bear would do such a thing. I was in tears man so my sister gave me hers which she hadn't worn yet :praise:. Found it a couple weeks ago and framed it and gave her it back....Shes got it on her wall where it should be :crabflute:

That top in the link brings back some memories for me:(! I always had The Rangers top growing up but i was 6 when that came out and had the Shorts and Socks for the 1st time and i was buzzin. Wore it all day the 1st day i got it and begged ma maw to wash it so i could wear it out the next. She popped it out to dry on the washing line that night and some smackhead bastard took it off the line during the night :wanker: :wanker: It was calton right enough so it was no doubt a tarrier bastard who done it for badness i dont think any bear would do such a thing. I was in tears man so my sister gave me hers which she hadn't worn yet :praise:. Found it a couple weeks ago and framed it and gave her it back....Shes got it on her wall where it should be :crabflute:

:lol:

I was always told from an early age not to put a New Rangers Top out...

Scumbags from both sides. :pipe:

:lol:

I was always told from an early age not to put a New Rangers Top out...

Scumbags from both sides. :pipe:

It was a tim mate i'm sure of it. I stayed within spitting distance of St Marys and i don't believe a bear would steal another bears strip, the fact it was a 'Boys' makes me more sure it was one of them :craphead:

Worst thing is it had my fuckin 2nd name on it :lol:

It was a tim mate i'm sure of it. I stayed within spitting distance of St Marys and i don't believe a bear would steal another bears strip, the fact it was a 'Boys' makes me more sure it was one of them :craphead:

Worst thing is it had my fuckin 2nd name on it :lol:

"nova"? :lol:

Didn't get names on strips back then mate.

Where i stayed at the time you couldn't even keep a badge on a decent car! :D

Glad to say my bird can now hang out any clothes without fear of theft!

:uk:

"nova"? :lol:

Didn't get names on strips back then mate.

Where i stayed at the time you couldn't even keep a badge on a decent car! :D

Glad to say my bird can now hang out any clothes without fear of theft!

:uk:

Been called Cassanova in the past as im a dirty cunt verging on rapist :craphead: so Gazzanova came to mind.

I wish i could say the same dirty cunts up here steal the fucking pebbles out my garden nevermind my Gers kit :lol: