The 9M tax bill

corkinator

Ok, so the way I see it is this.

Why the hell pay a 9M tax bill when you know you could have a 50mil bill in the pipeline, possibly.

This is why he was holding back the 9 mill IMO, good on him. But he obviously had admin in mind while doing this.

I think he may be a front man to take the flak and get us into admin and someone is in the background waiting for us to go into admin and try and buy us, time will tell.

FOR EVREY £5 WE OWE THE TAX MAN THEY WILL GET 10P.

:craphead:

never mind the 9m were has the jelivic money gone and were has the 24m from the tickets gone? Paul Murray also asked this at the end of his statement? i find it strange that not more people have been asking about this!

#end of the day we have to stick together as ally said we are a great institution and have over 140 years of great history if we all stick together get behind the team we will get through this

Only time will tell and when the audited accounts are released might shed some light on both.

why do you think moey was moved into offshore accounts? this cannot be touched after we have been through admin this money can be re-invested, why the hell invest in a company/club when the plan was to put it into admin and wipe the debt. He's being very clever, my mates dad did it and also signed everything over, house, cars the lot to his son 6 months before he KNEW he was going to fold his company,alledgedly!! :crabflute:

Whyte needs us to go under

That way HMRC cant chase a debt from a company that doesnt exists

He is going to transfer assets and sell is for a whopping profit

The only way he doesnt make a profit is if someone else beats him to the punch to start a new Rangers

HMRC will push for liquidation, Whyte knows this and will tell us when the process has started as fucking usual

I lose more faith in him with every article I read and every post I make

Am I correct in what I'm about to post.

Hmrc moved to put us into admin because of this £9mill vat bill and not the 'big tax case'?!!

Wtf is going on, why aren't we paying vat? The tax case isn't finalised yet, we've had a lot of capital raised via ticketus, jelavic. whyte said there's a 10mill blackhole, why couldn't we last 12 fucking months b4 this came to fruition.

Mr whyte needs to start talking, we need answers.

This also dawned on me, I'm probably behind everyone else on this but here goes.

Whyte mortgages of ST money to pay the debt off to lloyds and then pays a quid for the club, he's out £1 so far, yes? He doesn't pay the vat man deliberately, which forces us into admin, he is the secured creditor, he gets back £18 mill after asset sales for his initial outlay (which was funded by us through future ST money in this hypothetical scenario). So whyte liquidates the club and is able to walk away £17,999,999 better off then he was last may.

Is it just me or is this a distinct possibility ?

I'll add I've always gave him the benefit of the doubt until I heard about this new unpaid vat bill

Ok, so the way I see it is this.

Why the hell pay a 9M tax bill when you know you could have a 50mil bill in the pipeline, possibly.

This is why he was holding back the 9 mill IMO, good on him. But he obviously had admin in mind while doing this.

I think he may be a front man to take the flak and get us into admin and someone is in the background waiting for us to go into admin and try and buy us, time will tell.

FOR EVREY £5 WE OWE THE TAX MAN THEY WILL GET 10P.

:craphead:

Or think about it this way. You hold back 9m because you know when you take the club into administration and say deal at 50p in the pound. You could clear 18 million pounds of debt. :sherlock:

Whyte said ther was 20+million to invest in players over 5 years remember. That was only a few months ago. He is supposed to have done due diligence before buying the club and the old owners say the legal opinion was that we would win the tax case- Whyte was upbeat about it when he took over. So how the hell is it we cant pay the tax man for normal stuff like PAYE and VAT without going into administration - and the HMRC statement suggests the media are right about this being the trigger for todays events. Something is wrong here - very very wrong.