Insolvency

Gillete

I thought that was the worst case scenario because we lose all our history

But reading that sykes guy I'm confused

To quote :

" Whatever happens, they will apply under the insolvency act to continue using the same name , Rangers Football Club without changing in "

" because of the history of the club , they would get leave from the court to continue to use the name "

I couldn't care if we finish in the bottom half of the table for the next 5 years as long as there's a Rangers team playing at Ibrox.

Im the same, as long as we keep our history, our titles and our location then we will eventually recover and I will be supporting us through times thick and thin

I'm worried we won't have our history

It will not be my club anymore if we aren't

Im pretty sure that our history will be intact. When Wimbledon went bust, both MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon wanted the official Wimbledon legacy and it was granted to AFC Wimbledon, with their trophies and achievements

Craig whyte has not paid a bill since he arrived at ibrox and do you think he ll come to a credit agreement for a tax bill which is yet to be decided. i dont, he ll wipe the slate clean and if he walks away he ll have a few million in his back pocket to take home to monaco. i can back that up as the assets are in his name as our main creditor. i wonder if hes paid murray the pound yet. sorry rant over. totally gutted by all this.

come to think of it, they also chaged the logo on their shirts did they not, seem to recall they had a headstone cross or some shit then it changed to a four leaf clover

Pretty sure the headstone was for their centenary yr in 1988, then it returned to the said turd badge

Iv repeated this many times.

Leeds United went down this route in 2007.

(Ardrieonians and Wimbledon FC were different)

Leeds still have their name/history/badge/stadium.

Obviously it isnt the best way to go about getting out of this, if PM and co can come up with money that would be better, or if we could do a pence in the pound deal with creditors that would be better. But none the less this has turned into an option.

I thought that was the worst case scenario because we lose all our history

But reading that sykes guy I'm confused

To quote :

" Whatever happens, they will apply under the insolvency act to continue using the same name , Rangers Football Club without changing in "

" because of the history of the club , they would get leave from the court to continue to use the name "

you can't lose history.

the nazis tried to erase history. its impossible.