bbc tomorrow

Travelrug

The response from the fans has already sent a signal that we will not be beaten nor divided. The defiance in the face of the issues we have faced this week will demonstrate that we are one.

That shower at the bbc will not be sitting comfortably tomorrow, nor should they be. Let's make it clear that we will be here for a long time yet and we will make them miserable for years to come.

Let's hope they leave tomorrows game spewing.

I hope there "reporters" are outside the ground interviewing.

Would take great pleasure in telling the BBC what i think of them.

I would be very carefull what I say to the bbc mate, A quick edit and they will have you at their mercy.

Personally "No Comment" will be sufficient from me as i'm walking away smiling. Let's see them slice and dice that at the editing stage :D

I would be very carefull what I say to the bbc mate, A quick edit and they will have you at their mercy.

Personally "No Comment" will be sufficient from me as i'm walking away smiling. Let's see them slice and dice that at the editing stage :D

yeah - the bastards would edit it. i'll never forget this sorry episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAe3FpLGvBY&feature=related

"FUCK OFF" would suffice, you know :rolleyes: .........Edit that ya bunch of twats :wanker:

...and when you get there, FUCK OFF AGAIN :craphead:

Exactly :pipe: I've got a beer cooler with the immortal words on it...."Which part of FUCK OFF don't you understand" :rolleyes:

It goes down a treat at BBQ's and comes in very handy when I want to convey a silent message :beer1: