Subway Loyal

Mark.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By whom. One person disagreeinarias hardly got me in a sweat of apoplexy and shame. I also note your deflection and no answer on the point of unity - you are obviously we'll entrenched inthe 85 minute loyal! even while we are looking for more support

I can’t make my mind up if your memory is fucked, you can’t read or are ignoring what does not suit as I answered your pitiful points yesterday when you attacked Rangers supporters. And that moronic point you make about how long I stay at the games. All the while claiming your interest is ‘unity’.

And you still haven’t answered the question - why would anyone need to offer an excuse to you?

oh right i didnt know you have to go to the game to criticise others who are criticizing the fans that DID go to the game

so what your saying is that only 50000 fans can criticise each other because they were there :rolleyes:

the fact is the OP stated he would prefer a 30k crowd for 90mins than a 50k crowd for 70mins, thank fuck he isnt in charge of our finances then

No, but it would make you look a bit less stupid.

what a fucking silly thread (again)

the crowd that left early paid their money did they not, the money that we so desperately need at this moment in time apparently

they also then arrived and back the team to what was a fucking awful first half showing and marginally better second half showing according to the match thread on here

to sum it up

pay money-watch shite-go home early

and we have the cheek to tell these guys to fuck off :rolleyes:

Well said mate these people who come on here slagging fellow bears are a fuckn disgrace, those people who left early paid their money to watch yet another heartbreaking display but they were there paid their dues and have every right to do so, when i'm there i will leave after 5mins if i want to which is entirely my choice seen as it was my money which paid for the ticket in the first place so until such times these people slateing the subway loyal pay for their tickets keep your SMALL MINDED opinions to yourself

Fuck off, you are not required. We need people who are willing to stand and fight for this club. There are people coming from all over the world, doing everything in their power to get tickets and end up disappointed, yet there is still an element of our support who want to turn up, sit on their hands and leave with 10 to go. I would rather Ibrox had 30,000 real supporters in it than be a full house with 20,000 of these people filling the spaces.

The REAL Rangers fans were a credit to themselves and the club today, and although the team disappointed on the park today, we are the people.

And you, in turn, can fuck off (tu)

I travel almost 2 hundred miles every home game,would go to every away game if i could get a ticket but can`t, cause greedy fans in Supporters Clubs take up all the tickets try to sell them at the away ground on the day of the game, just so they can get an away Mhank ticket. But that doesn`t make people who leave any less of a supporter than the next guy and to call fellow bears cunts is bang out of order. I move from my seat to the back of the Enclosure and sit in a seat by the Police Control unit but have never left the grond early.But i suppose cause i move i`ll be a cunt too. Come on Admin stop allowing fellow bears to call people all sorts when we have enough to do trying to battle the dark forces from the sub human race.

I don`t move until 90 on the clock and only if the ball is out of play.

WE DON`T DO WALKING AWAY.

the fact is the OP stated he would prefer a 30k crowd for 90mins than a 50k crowd for 70mins, thank fuck he isnt in charge of our finances then

This.

I don't always stay until the last minute, I'll leave whenever I fucking like.

Stayed until the end and beyond yesterday because I felt the team needed it. As is my decision.