Subway Loyal

Mark.

Fuck off, you are not required. We need people who are willing to stand and fight for this club. There are people coming from all over the world, doing everything in their power to get tickets and end up disappointed, yet there is still an element of our support who want to turn up, sit on their hands and leave with 10 to go. I would rather Ibrox had 30,000 real supporters in it than be a full house with 20,000 of these people filling the spaces.

The REAL Rangers fans were a credit to themselves and the club today, and although the team disappointed on the park today, we are the people.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off, you are not required. We need people who are willing to stand and fight for this club. There are people coming from all over the world, doing everything in their power to get tickets and end up disappointed, yet there is still an element of our support who want to turn up, sit on their hands and leave with 10 to go. I would rather Ibrox had 30,000 real supporters in it than be a full house with 20,000 of these people filling the spaces.

The REAL Rangers fans were a credit to themselves and the club today, and although the team disappointed on the park today, we are the people.

Take cover you"re gonni take some abuse, BP9 a few days ago simply asked if they would stay for the full 90 and took pelters...

Exactly! Well said mate. Today of all days was the day that Rangers needed our full support for the full game no matter the outcome of the game it was our presence that was the most important thing after the week we've had.

We dont need they fans that leave early when the club needs us, go and don't come back! Like rats scurrying to get off a sinking ship, well, this ship won't sink!

Shame on them.

The counter argument is always that people have valid excuses such as work or family commitments. I accept that's the case for some, but not the number we see every home game, and certainly not a game like today.

If today I knew I wasn't able, or wasn't willing, to stay for the full 90 minutes, I'd honestly have given my ticket to someone else. The country was watching us today, there was a responsibility on us to show visible unity both at the start and the end of the game.

Shame on those that left early without extremely good reason.

Agreed, had a word with the guys behind me who I have had to listen fucking consistently Moan since beginning of season. When sasa got sent off and everyone started clapping he shouted fuck sake why are you idiots clapping, so I turned round and screamed at him trying to get behind the fucking team. He shut up for about 15 mins and left at 60 mins, fucking wanker!!!

Well done Mr Luce. Give yourself a star for your jotter...

Mark would prefer 30K paying supporters to 50K. Not quite grasping the problem there, pal.

Got to agree it is strange to see the place emptying. But it was ever so.

Dont know how fighting among ourselves about the same old shit week in week out will help.

There are still a lot of positives, lets look for them.