Easter Rd on sat

leanne73

A few of the boys from my bus went, and said that a lot of Lothian & Borders finest had the riot gear on. Are our games against Hibs that volatile? And incidentally they said there was some graffiti on the way to the stadium saying, and get this "Brits out of Scotland" I despair.

A few of the boys from my bus went, and said that a lot of Lothian & Borders finest had the riot gear on. Are our games against Hibs that volatile? And incidentally they said there was some graffiti on the way to the stadium saying, and get this "Brits out of Scotland" I despair.

I seen the writing on the walls and pavements on the way to the stadium.. scumbags.

Thats the same barstewards when they are asked to vote for independence their bottle collapses

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE RULE BRITANNIA GOD SAVE THE QUEEN !! :pipeguy:

Yeah i seen that. There were also ones saying "End London Rule" and "Stand Free Scotland". These Scots who want independence are becoming more and more like Celtic fans every day. I dread to think how Gers fans would be treated at matches if Scotland was to get independence.

The person(s) who wrote those things outside the ground clearly had the intelligence levels of a Celtic fan as they wrote it in chalk which will just wash off in the rain. doh Such an elaborate plan. :lol:

Independance is such a bad idea. Too many people watch Braveheart shortly before coming out with gash like that.

Aye watchin Braveheart and full of lighter fuel etc....erseholes :craphead: