debear

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what say the sensible heads now.

this bright debt free futures a pipe dream.

How about, very old news was nothing then and is nothing now, factoring future revenue is an everyday business tool used by many. Only those with adherence to taig press stories of a sensationalist bent would give it the time of day. There you are the meaning of life and not a pissless pot in sight. :sherlock:

listen I've stood up for whyte many times. more in hope than expectation.

I told boss in a pm months ago we were going into administration and even that was a milder version of the truth I was told liquidation. I was also told a consortium involving p Murray would look to rescue us.

but what's the point in doing the tarriers work for them.

I begged people to listen to p Murray and aj re whyte before he took over but that was just an extension of the whole rm followfollow fight and no matter what was said it was only going to go one way.

I didn't want whyte that's on record but once we had him I backed him as long as was sensible.

listen I've stood up for whyte many times. more in hope than expectation.

I told boss in a pm months ago we were going into administration and even that was a milder version of the truth I was told liquidation. I was also told a consortium involving p Murray would look to rescue us.

but what's the point in doing the tarriers work for them.

I begged people to listen to p Murray and aj re whyte before he took over but that was just an extension of the whole rm followfollow fight and no matter what was said it was only going to go one way.

I didn't want whyte that's on record but once we had him I backed him as long as was sensible.

Only teasing, gunny, but you deserved it for calling my input 'yahooery'! :D

Did whyte borrow the £1 by mortgaging a rising stars ticket?

Wouldn't put it past the cunt (tu)

The more that comes out the more I worry. Thinking that I actually defended this fucking con of a man makes me feel sick and even worse is the fact that this man is in charge of our club.

I was ahead of the game on that one papey

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:52 AM

snapback.pngbluepeter, on 02 September 2011 - 09:48 AM, said:

Nope. Not negative enough. Come back when you have an explanation that means the demise of Rangers :)

for me it will just be another asset hmrc can't touch. Mr whytes playing a blinder.

hmrc could have siezed these earnings but not now.

wishing you long days and plesant nights

GunSlinger-4095.png

Whyte is either a genius or a crook in these machinations. So HMRC can't touch the money if they come calling for £40M. I wonder what else he is putting beyond their reach?

If he gets all the assets out of their hands, they all come back in when HMRC give up.

This is a complex and risky game he is playing (I think - what do I know about finance - not a lot).

Shuggy