Police passed dossier on Rangers finances by administrators

krazy-ranger

stv

Strathclyde Police confirmed on Thursday they have received a information from administrators Duff and Phelps.

Police have been passed a dossier by the administrators of Rangers in relation to the club's financial activities.

Strathclyde Police confirmed on Thursday they have received a information from administrators Duff and Phelps.

The force also said they will be consulting the Crown Office

Police have been passed a dossier by the administrators of Rangers in relation to the club's financial activities.

The force also said they will be consulting the Crown Offi

My link

Nope, checked this out now, not true. Why post this?

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/298830-police-passed-dossier-on-rangers-finances-by-administrators/

Why do folks shout that people are Celtic fans and other pish without looking for yourself? Every day I find out who talks pish on here and they are people with racked up posts full of it!!

Link above...took 3 secs to find out doh

I'd imagine this is at the request of the police certain info has been passed over, rather than the administrators having found something specifically criminal.

yes, I agree, its just to easy for everyone to jump to conclusions withOut actual fact.

The same goes with consulting the Crown Office.

If any wrong doings by individuals (old or new) comes out of this then I hope they throw the book at them as we do deserve better as a support and as a club.

Im sure all real fans would agree.

just to be on the safe side i would make a court application to confiscate his passport

I suggested the that days ago and got dogs abuse for it from those who scream blue murder if you question anything to do with the club. When in fact those who are asking questions are doing the club far more of a service than those with their heads stuck up their ass. Probably why they talk so much shyte.

Probably the ones who are who also say we should sing TBB loud and proud, brain dead numptys