Pulling the Plug on my ESPN SKY To Support the Gers.

nachothelegend

I know many of you have been Devastated since we went into Administration and I am no different since then.

In these Times of Austerity I have decided to Cancel my Subscription with Top Up TV .I have ESPN along with Sky Sports 1,2 for £25.00 a Month x 12 months = £300 .

I have now decided that the Survival off my Club is more Important than Paying to watch Rich English Clubs get even Richer of my Subscription and I am done with it.

Since the Day we went in to Admin all I have done is think about my Club ,and they are the only Team I want to watch .So I am going to spend my Cash on them,whether it be a Fan buy out or Season Ticket once this Situation is sorted I haven't decided Yet .And hopefully the Blood sucker has gone.

But one way or the other My Club needs the Cash more than them.

I am fortunate I can do this as I didn't sign a Contract, and have the Stand Alone.

I just cant watch them Milk us any more,and then we Get a pittance for our Club from them. Any thoughts ?

Nice gesture, I can’t say I will join you in it though as I enjoy those channels. Go to our games and as many away games as I can make so it would not benefit me cancelling them.

I watch many sports from different countries so it would be me losing out if I got shot of these subscriptions.

I know many of you have been Devastated since we went into Administration and I am no different since then.

In these Times of Austerity I have decided to Cancel my Subscription with Top Up TV .I have ESPN along with Sky Sports 1,2 for £25.00 a Month x 12 months = £300 .

I have now decided that the Survival off my Club is more Important than Paying to watch Rich English Clubs get even Richer of my Subscription and I am done with it.

Since the Day we went in to Admin all I have done is think about my Club ,and they are the only Team I want to watch .So I am going to spend my Cash on them,whether it be a Fan buy out or Season Ticket once this Situation is sorted I haven't decided Yet .And hopefully the Blood sucker has gone.

I am fortunate I can do this as I didn't sign a Contract, and have the Stand Alone.

I just cant watch them Milk us any more,and then we Get a pittance for our Club from them. Any thoughts ?

a noble gesture sir (tu)

Nice one.

I wouldn't put a penny into Rangers right now until the situation is clarified and we know our money is being used for the good.

That said, money's tight for me right now so I can't really afford a great deal - but if I did get some spare cash then I'd only put it into the club when I was sure that money wasn't being ruined.

tbh for those of you with season tickets, or buying one, hasn't that cash gone down a black hole anyway - so by buying one, you're not actually putting any cash into the club right now?

Nice gesture, but I keep the money in your bank until this mess is sorted out! 00000042.gif

You wouldn't wan't some dodgy rip off merchant to Capitalise on your good will!

Yes Mate I know the Capital Vulture is in there, and we really need some True Rangers men to take over now .

It is something I have to do, as I cant watch any other team when this is going on .

We need him ousted, and the sooner that happens now the quicker we can get out of this Mess.

The potential Rangers have is Awesome and with Support like us we can overcome and be the Team we where before ,without the Debt and Scavengers .

Yes Mate I know the Capital Vulture is in there, and we really need some True Rangers men to take over now .

It is something I have to do, as I cant watch any other team when this is going on .

We need him ousted, and the sooner that happens now the quicker we can get out of this Mess.

The potential Rangers have is Awesome and with Support like us we can overcome and be the Team we where before ,without the Debt and Scavengers .

noble gestures, just another 265 to do the saem to pay back the £80,000 foir Dunfermline ;o)

sooner you get Whyte out the better, nobody would have believed what he would do.