Side Contracts Confirmed

Sicknote

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sun on Sunday confirm that there is evidence of side contracts.

This is the bombshell we were all dreading. Big tax case will be lost if true. Liquidation is inevitable?

Is it? Will it? I have been expecting to lose the case since day one. Surely a repayment plan for any bill will have to be put in place? Why do you think it will mean liquidation?

Is it? Will it? I have been expecting to lose the case since day one. Surely a repayment plan for any bill will have to be put in place? Why do you think it will mean liquidation?

A far smaller bill has taken us to the brink of liquidation, stands to reason a far bigger one will throw us over the edge. Unless you've got a spare £70M your willing to donate.

A far smaller bill has taken us to the brink of liquidation, stands to reason a far bigger one will throw us over the edge. Unless you've got a spare £70M your willing to donate.

We have handled over £80m debt before, i doubt they will be demanding the £70m be paid back immediately.

i'm sick n tired of it all, i honestly don't think i can stomache any more churning bile thats been slung our way

club has been ruined by these pricks in charge, murray when you die i hope you rot in hell, as for whyte i hope some cunt tortures whyte like whyte has tortured us

Let me look at this story.

Letter in “draft form”

So not an official letter then.

It is believed these payments may fall under an Employee Benefit Trusts scheme.

Yes! That is what the big tax case is all about.

Our hard-hitting investigation explains to football fans AND the taxpayer

"football fans" = tims.

may have broken strict financial rules.

Why may? If it had been a “hard-hitting investigation” they should know.

Meanwhile a jobs lawyer.

All lawyers have different views, that is why they make so much money.

"What I understand is Rangers are trying to say there was money paid to the people, but it was not wages — it was something else.

Eh! Maybe a bonus.

An accountant who we showed the letter to also hinted.

“hinted”, that is it then, must be true.

I presume that individual has assumed is part of his salary.

“assumed” what he did not clarify that.

The fact it is there as a back letter at all suggests it is dodgy.

“ dodgy” come on, fuck me.

Letters like the one we've seen are likely to have been used as evidence.

Eh! But they said at the start of the story that:

"This would be manna from heaven for HMRC if they have this. If there are 10 like these and there are matching payments, I'd find it difficult for the courts to do anything other than find in favour of HMRC."

A lot of Piss . doh

Another 10 years paying for Murray's mental business practices?

Better than going out of business surely. £7m per year repayment is huge also, surely it would take longer to pay that sort of debt off. We dont have an owner with a company to write off £50m of it this time.

Well, a new newspaper trying to start with a bang. Although this sounds devastating to our case, they have certainly gave themselves alot of "outs". Ie they are not nailing their supposed "facts" to the mast.

There's alot of "may's", "hinted's", "likelys", Also they won't Name who's contract it is. Because they've not seen it.

Basically they have fuck all but they are trying to inflate first ever edition sales.

They have been well behind in this story thus far, "second to every ball" is a gd analogy.

I'm not worried about this, it's blatant sensationalisation to kick start their new Sunday paper