Craig Whyte Live on SSN

Jig

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to say i dont buy into the "missing millions" claim either. With the amount of nonsense in the media im not sure who to believe, but tend to lean towards Whyte when he asys "every penny can be accounted for". It'd be insane to make that claim when he knows everything will come out soon enough - and it be even more insane to try and shift money into his own offshore accounts and try and disappear like houdini.

I hope nobody buys into his PR lies. Forgetting the speculative stories and dealing in facts we KNOW he lied to us, we KNOW he sold our history and we KNOW he hasn't spoken to our manager and has chosen to remove himself from the firing line. Tosser

Jim should have asked him about the Arsenal shares. That would have been an interesting answer.

i have to say i dont buy into the "missing millions" claim either. With the amount of nonsense in the media im not sure who to believe, but tend to lean towards Whyte when he asys "every penny can be accounted for". It'd be insane to make that claim when he knows everything will come out soon enough - and it be even more insane to try and shift money into his own offshore accounts and try and disappear like houdini.

Just like it was insane for him to say he was never banned from being a company director knowing full well that it would come out eventually.

Just like it was insane for him to deny selling rights to season tickets to ticketus when he knew that it would come out eventually.

Jim should have asked him about the Arsenal shares. That would have been an interesting answer.

Too right he should have. Why did he no ask him? Surely SKY know all about this, and its a quiestion millions of bears want to hear him answer, absolute rubbish journalism from a massive station like Sky SPorts. Pathetic.

The missing millions claim is hardly even relevent. He lied and misled the support about how he bought the club while using our money to finance it.

He is a liar plain and simple

A whyte believer a fucking dying breed

What annoys me is that he only answers questions like today when he was never going to get a grilling or by putting out statements with no way of questioning the content. I want him to sit down with fans representatives and eminent journalists and give detailed answers rather controlled soundbites. Won't ever happen tho....where would we find eminent journalists!

Too right he should have. Why did he no ask him? Surely SKY know all about this, and its a quiestion millions of bears want to hear him answer, absolute rubbish journalism from a massive station like Sky SPorts. Pathetic.

I'm taking a stab in the dark but from what I heard there was discussion before the phonecall on how long the call would last therefore if you presume the length of the call was dicussed you could arguably make a logical jump and presume the content of the interview was discussed and one of the questions kept off the table was the Arsenal shares.

They may have had to shelve that question in order to get him on the show to answer others.

Just speculation mind (tu)

Surprised at Jim too, big blue nose and friend of Ally.

That interview was for Whyte, he will have set the questions out more or less.

It was never going to be an interrogation.

Why not? They interrogate other pricks like him on the news like Paxman does. what makes the sports news any different?

What annoys me is that he only answers questions like today when he was never going to get a grilling or by putting out statements with no way of questioning the content. I want him to sit down with fans representatives and eminent journalists and give detailed answers rather controlled soundbites. Won't ever happen tho....where would we find eminent journalists!

Never going to happen.At the moment,apart from everything else,there is a PR war which he is badly losing.See this as him trying to regain some lost ground.We will only know the truth when the Administrators tell us.

Just like it was insane for him to say he was never banned from being a company director knowing full well that it would come out eventually.

Just like it was insane for him to deny selling rights to season tickets to ticketus when he knew that it would come out eventually.

forgive me for trying to be optimistic about the situation but i wont be joinging the 99% of gers fans who have given up on Whyte just yet.

correct me if im wrong, but didnt whyte refute allegations he "operated a company" whilst banned & claims by the BBC he committed perjury?

I dont think he denied the ticketus deal either, im sure he denied the claim that he "used the fans money to buy the club" which im sure was the daily records tabloid spin on it. In a way he never, he took out a loan secured against his own assests to clear the lloyds debt, and the ST sales will pay that loan back over 3 years. Lets not forget the pressure Lloyds had Murray under & even starting putting there people on our board. Other than Murray, or someone external putting their hand into their own pocket, this deal to clear the debt is as about as good as we were gonna get. And it also gives Whyte 24m reasons to make sure we don't go to the wall.

I'll stick my neck on the line, I still think Whyte still has our best intentions at heart, and has a plan hes tryign to execute to get us out of this - to say hes tryign to make a quick buck for himself by running Rangers into the ground just doesnt make any sense. Lets not forget its not his mess, and other mega-rich buyers who could have came in and got the cheques flying around to clear all the debt weren't exactly coming out the woodwork.