Utd Game

RAFREG

If you want.

Come on our bus to Motherwell and you can do that to all 50 who are attending.

I'll pay for your ticket and you can stand with the mike at the front of the bus and tell them all what you think of them attending United.

Well you let them know that they are real über fans, following the players no matter where they go (tu)

Well you let them know that they are real über fans, following the players no matter where they go (tu)

No you let them know.

Come along to Motherwell and I'll pay for your ticket, and some beers, you can tell them all yourself.

You don't need to hide behind a keyboard getting me to do your dirty work. Free day out and you can tell everyone what you think of them.

I can put you in touch with the Bridgeton, Kings Park, Bros in Blue buses as well so you can go and tell them if you like.

I would give the Utd game a miss to hurt Utd but i know the place will be full of Bears anyway as thats the usual way with our support.We just dont do protest well.....

And i would urge all Bears to at least attend the Milan game where hopefully that will benefit our club

Oh the old threatening with violence shite, how about I pay you a visit, or you still hiding behind your uber fans? Why don't you come down to my gym, bring as many as you like (tu)

I never mentioned violence.

You are the giving folk abuse on the internet, I'm just giving you the oppertunity to tell them face to face.

I was nice about it and even offered you a few beers.

I never mentioned violence.

You are the giving folk abuse on the internet, I'm just giving you the oppertunity to tell them face to face.

I was nice about it and even offered you a few beers.

I haven't said anything I wouldn't say to your face, or whoevers face. The point being that we are being shafted by other clubs, especially utd, and they really need to learn that we won't be putting up with that. As usual though the uner fans will follow the players, to show support woooo.

This is about more than the players, they've fucked up and we've now no chance of the league, less than 6 months ago we were over 10 points clear. We need to start supporting the club more than the players, and now is the perfect time to be doing it with nothin to lose.

It's a trait that affects our support, and there is nothing wrong with it, but this always having to win and always having to be number one is holding us back.

I haven't said anything I wouldn't say to your face, or whoevers face. The point being that we are being shafted by other clubs, especially utd, and they really need to learn that we won't be putting up with that. As usual though the uner fans will follow the players, to show support woooo.

This is about more than the players, they've fucked up and we've now no chance of the league, less than 6 months ago we were over 10 points clear. We need to start supporting the club more than the players, and now is the perfect time to be doing it with nothin to lose.

It's a trait that affects our support, and there is nothing wrong with it, but this always having to win and always having to be number one is holding us back.

The time for a boycott of Tannadice was when they shafted us over tickets for the abandoned game, I didn't go that time, but it was a half arsed boycott and fell flat on its face.

This one is the same, it has no backing of the Trust, Association, Allience or the club and will fall flat again. The allience already had purchased tickets for its members.

To be honest, I'm not even sure why this one has been chosen to boycott, and neither do a load of folk I've spoken to. Some folk are just doing it because others have. What has happened since the last trip to Tannadice to make us change our mind about going there?

Some folk have said its cause they were going to ban us, but that Record story was bollocks.

Some have said its because they have jumped into bed with Celtic and want maxiumum punishment for us. I've seen no quotes on this myself, and I would assume that folk will also be boycotting Celtic if thats the case.

I'm all for us standing up for ourselves, and I think in the past that we've missed several chances to do so, but I don't agree with the timing or the reasons for this boycott.

I respect peoples decision not to go, I've done it before myself, but I believe its the choice of the indivdual, and folk who chose to go should be respected as well, even if folk disagree.

Would you rather support the players or give our club the money?

I have stated previously that if a boycott was proposed that meant money would go to Rangers instead, I would support it.

But that isnt' happening, its a half arsed internet based damp squib.

The Association had already taken and paid for tickets for the buses it gets tickets for, so this was never going to work.

I have stated previously that if a boycott was proposed that meant money would go to Rangers instead, I would support it.

But that isnt' happening, its a half arsed internet based damp squib.

The Association had already taken and paid for tickets for the buses it gets tickets for, so this was never going to work.

Tbh I do agree with what you're saying, I just feel that with everything that's going on its the club that needs our support. There's far too many 'fans representatives', too many cooks to spoil the broth and too many people living in ignorance.

All our egos should be put to one side. At the end of the day we're all wanting the same thing but, and I fall into this category, we're waiting for someone to stand up and take control. This won't happen in my eyes, even when it was it was a half arsed attempt as you said.

I'm completely frustrated at this situation.

i doubt our support would ever do a boycott.

there are too many people who will go and support the team no matter where/when or who. i have no problem with that, infact it just shows how much these guys want to show there support.

i agree personaly with the idea of boycotting some games however like i said before, i dont attend many away games so it isnt really a subject i feel my opinion is merited.

Even better! :D

You up for any games this season? Be good to catch a beer.

I think I met you briefly when you got on our bus coming back from Inverness with John, but didn't realise who you were at the time.

You up for any games this season? Be good to catch a beer.

I think I met you briefly when you got on our bus coming back from Inverness with John, but didn't realise who you were at the time.

I was the one getting abuse from SC! :D

I was ill from before Christmas and I've only just went back to work. I'm hoping to come up for Tannadice, but that will be straight up and down on the train. Will try to get into your club the weekend after that and have a shandy. (tu)