Liquidation

Skip

Well, you can roll over and die if you feel that way inclined, but in the event of liquidation, the club will be reformed & carry on. Ideally (in my opinion) in division 3,possibly in the |English league (really doubt that though). Just another chapter in The Rangers history, albeit not a great one. I would still wear my colours with pride and berate taigs the way I always have. Are we supporting a football club or a business plan? Give yerselves a shake guys. We are still the people. Its our club. Its in our hearts. Its in our blood. If you think otherwise, the sight of tarriers going unchallenged on our streets will soon change your minds, of that I have no doubt. We owe it to our 66 absent friends and their families to make sure Rangers live on, whatever happens.

No Surrender.

Not now, not ever.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well no sign of a buyer.

no singn of a deal with hmrc.

leaks that we have lost the big tax case.

no cuts so far to make us viable.

more and more info about how much it suits whyte.

and that's not even all of it.

Where are these rumours?

Can people who keep saying shit like "with every passing day, liquidation looks more likely" actually post any proof of this? We still havent even had redundencies yet people keep spouting this.

Unless you have some serious inside info there is no way that you could know this (tu)

Liquidation is more unlikely as every day passes. :D

Who In their right mind would throw money in when the tax case isn't resolved

When or if we cut a deal with HMRC

Or there is an outcome either way and we know the final bill

Then the money men will come to the table

Even a village idiot knows that

Is that a reply to me? A fucking useless way to go about things knowing all that has gone before us at Rangers. Is it another coward or shitebag we are waiting for? Its as easy for me to say there is no one as it is for you to say they will be here soon.

My reps could go into liquadation and id still have a shitload :craphead:

Just pisses me off people say its looking more likely yet dont offer any reasons as to why it is

This whole Administration process is already the first of it's kind that has taken this long to cut jobs in the playing staff and people who have been part of previous administrations say that liquidation now looks like the only option. Guys on SSN and some so called financial expert the other day said at the start it was unlikely but becuase of the whole 'missing cash' and no sign of Whyte or his men giving any help to locate it then there is only one way this can go.

Our only hope is that someone comes in with money, otherwise it's looking bleak.

This whole Administration process is already the first of it's kind that has taken this long to cut jobs in the playing staff and people who have been part of previous administrations say that liquidation now looks like the only option. Guys on SSN and some so called financial expert the other day said at the start it was unlikely but becuase of the whole 'missing cash' and no sign of Whyte or his men giving any help to locate it then there is only one way this can go.

Our only hope is that someone comes in with money, otherwise it's looking bleak.

No something mate.

Fuck el Papa.

Been thinking hard about liquidation since now I believe it's the most likely ending to Whytes master plan.

As long as I sit on the same seat at Ibrox that I have for the past 20 years, the team runs out to simply the best and the badge remains the same I think I will be able to cope. F**k I could greet

Season ticket for 24 years so far but if whyte has control of the club I won't be back. Anyone else and I'll be there no matter what!

Well, you can roll over and die if you feel that way inclined, but in the event of liquidation, the club will be reformed & carry on. Ideally (in my opinion) in division 3,possibly in the |English league (really doubt that though). Just another chapter in The Rangers history, albeit not a great one. I would still wear my colours with pride and berate taigs the way I always have. Are we supporting a football club or a business plan? Give yerselves a shake guys. We are still the people. Its our club. Its in our hearts. Its in our blood. If you think otherwise, the sight of tarriers going unchallenged on our streets will soon change your minds, of that I have no doubt. We owe it to our 66 absent friends and their families to make sure Rangers live on, whatever happens.

No Surrender.

Not now, not ever.

I couldn't agree more! "We don't do walking away" "if they play in the streets, we support them from the pavements"

What people?

What missing cash?

What people?

What missing cash?

Was listing to talksport and they had a guy on...don't know the name but I'm sure others heard it too.

The missing cash has been well documented and there is also money in a London bank account that we can't get access to.

I hope it's all shit too and we will be ok but from what I have heard and seen so far I just can't see anything else helping us unless someone or a group with moeny come in.

We must avoid liquidation at all costs. No matter what way people twist it - it will not be the same rangers.

No history - no Rangers.

We are the people nonetheless and fuck all taigs

There are ways of keeping our history also

There are ways of keeping our history also

How by being liquidated? It's the equivalent of horrific death.

Death = final

54 titles, world most succesfull club, John Greig, Cooper, Laudrup, Mccoist, Walter,, 1972, 9IAR, helicopter Sunday, Manchester 08. All gone. This was all for/with Rangers.

We would need to start from scratch