Hugh Adam

Sicknote

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day, more bad news, now our old directors r ratting us out for paying people money that's not on their contracts and on the day we are assuming we are going to have to sack some people, not just players people like us who work for mortgages etc such as the catering staff, cleaners, young players with futures etc is a disgrace! The club is in absolute turmoil, I cannot see people taking a 75% cut or even a 50% some players would but not enough collectively to make it work! I have read enough and canna take this shit anymore, I could actually just go home n cry I cannot see how anyone with rangers at heart could let this happen to the club, we need a saviour but I just done see anyone rushing to help at the moment! More tough times ahead for sure. Sorry about this rant but got it all bottled up n beginning to lose the plot with it all

iam just back from a meeting in glasgows new veladrome yhis morning,we took a strool arround septic park with a councilor friend and i asked him who was paying for all the new infra structure all arround their stadium and he told me the council is paying the tab we are paying for septics work and upgrades take a visit and see with your own eyes

Another day, more bad news, now our old directors r ratting us out for paying people money that's not on their contracts and on the day we are assuming we are going to have to sack some people, not just players people like us who work for mortgages etc such as the catering staff, cleaners, young players with futures etc is a disgrace! The club is in absolute turmoil, I cannot see people taking a 75% cut or even a 50% some players would but not enough collectively to make it work! I have read enough and canna take this shit anymore, I could actually just go home n cry I cannot see how anyone with rangers at heart could let this happen to the club, we need a saviour but I just done see anyone rushing to help at the moment! More tough times ahead for sure. Sorry about this rant but got it all bottled up n beginning to lose the plot with it all

How about you take your knickers out of your arse and actually wait to see what transpires? Don't believe the scaremongering in the media.

People still wheel out

'don't believe the scaremongering in the press'

9/10 they have Been right about this mess.

It's a fucking shambles and people should be held accountable.

It's the club and the fans that are suffering not the actual cunts that did it to us.

It makes me sick.

Hugh Adam, you and your kind are traitors, leeches and parasites that have drained Our Club to its present position.

Take, take, take... no concept of loyalty and how to run a business....good fucking riddance to all of you.

You are the latest in the ever-growing list of names who will not be forgotten...

Hugh Adam, you and your kind are traitors, leeches and parasites that have drained Our Club to its present position.

Take, take, take... no concept of loyalty and how to run a business....good fucking riddance to all of you.

You are the latest in the ever-growing list of names who will not be forgotten...

no concept of how to run a business. he practically paid for the stadium we sit in.

You have absolutely no idea what you are posting about with such a silly statement as that :rolleyes:

yaking tripe

Guest Strutherhill Loyal

People still wheel out

'don't believe the scaremongering in the press'

9/10 they have Been right about this mess.

It's a fucking shambles and people should be held accountable.

It's the club and the fans that are suffering not the actual cunts that did it to us.

It makes me sick.

It's not just our club, us fans and the ordinary people on ordinary jobs who are affected by this.

We've kinda shafted the whole game in Scotland too. Hearts are struggling to pay their wages cos they're run by another cunt. Dundee Utd are owed money they can ill afford to lose, and Dunfermline players have had to take a pay cut too.

We've only got ourselves to blame as well. How many of us tried to add up the sums during the Murray years? How many of us didn't care just how we were going to spend a tenner for every fiver Smelltic spent?

Heads up our fucking arses folks.

If, after all the investigations, things were deemed to be illegal then there could and should be repercussions for those involved through the law courts.

Anyone still think Sir David is a hero? He fucked us, and fucked the Scottish game. He should be stripped of his knighthood.

Whyte's just came in to trash the debt as there was no way we were ever going to pay any of it without automatic qualification into the Champions League.

We've only got ourselves to blame as well. How many of us tried to add up the sums during the Murray years? How many of us didn't care just how we were going to spend a tenner for every fiver Smelltic spent?

Heads up our fucking arses folks.

It wasnt our job to add up the sums during the Murray years though was it?

There were people in charge of those affairs who were getting paid well to make sure we were run correctly, how are the fans supposed to know the income against expenditure and the fine details? Thats ludicrous.

You seem to be having a go at the fans here yet we had no say over what was being done behind the scenes at our club.