FAO Ex-Pat Bears

delamonty

No dodgy streams anymore folks... Always BUY from RTV.

(I have for years.. well worth it anyway. Great quality and the cash goes to the club.. most anyway I'd assume).

(tu) Always have m8, ever since the service has been available. Internet Season Ticket Loyal. :21:

I agree,I buy my online season ticket every year for $299 and it is fantastic

Well done mate. 00000042.gif

Every bit counts!

EDIT: Let's face it... if most supporters (outwith the UK) bought the match, it would make a massive difference....

I do but it does frustrate me that you pay good money for it but it's more often than not that the stream doesn't start straight away. But as you say, by paying it means the Club gets the readies and not some dork geek who set up a dodgy feed with adverts every 3 seconds.

Yeah used it fairly often when i was out in Cyprus, although BFBS was quite good for getting the Rangers games on. I remember managing to convince my boss when i was down in the falklands to give the blokes the afternoon off to watch us in Manchester.

Bit crap im back in the UK coz i aint paying for sky.

Is your steam working yet? I'm being taken back to the ICT game with a message saying I can't buy the game. WTF is it with the system they use on the official site. <cr>

I haven't a clue what's going on mate....I've got internet problems at the moment....I think the rain is flooding the system :craphead: