Lets drop to division 3 and start again

I said this after the kilmarnock game and got called all the taigs under the sun. I think Ally should have ushered the team off the pitch and told them to stuff their match.

It's like playing a game of poker where you know the deck is arranged so you can't win. A pointless charade in my opinion to keep fielding a team in these circumstances. Orders have come down from on high that Rangers aren't to finish second because they don't want the headache at the end of the season of the scum and all the other diddy teams that make up our so called premier league moaning and groaning that we've been let off.

Let's just packup and go to england and leave these arseholes to it.

sometimes I think its me....

lets laugh at the death of the SPL? in the hope that, what? we get into England???? David Moyes said he tried to get an Everton B side in the lower leagues, and he would have to start in the 9th division! so.... could we cope with a minimum of 8 seasons without any 'big games' and by that I mean vs Blackpool?

Take the blinkers off, the only chance we had of england was in 2000 as was said the other day.

As for the SFL. What would happen if our young boys lost to stirling albion? there would be a bloody riot on here and the press would die laughing.

Who are the ''they'' who want Celtic to win the title out of interest???? Sections of the press, sure. Just as sections of the press wanted us to win the title.....its all getting very paranoid on here.

I said this after the kilmarnock game and got called all the taigs under the sun. I think Ally should have ushered the team off the pitch and told them to stuff their match.

It's like playing a game of poker where you know the deck is arranged so you can't win. A pointless charade in my opinion to keep fielding a team in these circumstances. Orders have come down from on high that Rangers aren't to finish second because they don't want the headache at the end of the season of the scum and all the other diddy teams that make up our so called premier league moaning and groaning that we've been let off.

Let's just packup and go to england and leave these arseholes to it.

Yeah lets compete with an Everton B side to gain entry to the 9th tier. I Suppose the guys on here will be happy travelling to face Non League sides eh? and no european football for about 10 years.

Yeah lets compete with an Everton B side to gain entry to the 9th tier. I Suppose the guys on here will be happy travelling to face Non League sides eh? and no european football for about 10 years.

if we are liquidated and start in div 3 of scotland we'll be lucky to see euro football in a decade anyway

at least if we ever managed to talk our way into england then there is something to aim for, i.e the EPL and the riches there

what is there to aim for in the SPL, future two horse races against them again with most likely one 1st round qualifying entry slot to the champions league

by fuck in a couple of years time scotland champions will have to start their euro campaign in april we are that fucking low down the rankings

England ain't the answer im afraid, Scottish football getting it's house in order would be a start, hold cunts accountable instead of passing the buck every time, that ref today was a shocker and we all know nothing will happen, absolutely fekk all.

Many who travel wouldn't give a shit what the destination was.

England ain't the answer im afraid, Scottish football getting it's house in order would be a start, hold cunts accountable instead of passing the buck every time, that ref today was a shocker and we all know nothing will happen, absolutely fekk all.

I honestly believe they want Motherwell to get 2nd spot. These decisions cant be nothing but cheating.

Many who travel wouldn't give a shit what the destination was.

How many and for how long though? In a world where we did get to English football....we all know what would happen. Quite a large percentage of the support would probably ''put up with'' the travelling to the small grounds in england for a year or two. But the support would fall away until we reached the championship. THEN as with Manchester, the idiots would come along and tarnish the ''new'' Rangers rep.

But again, aint gonna happen. Ironic thing is Murray had the chance to really push for it in 2000 when England was open to it and when he knew where he was taking the club.

Simply put, we should fuck off elsewhere, even to the SFL and sit back and laugh at the death of the SPL

fuck them all, cheating bastards

Agree 100% feck the rest of the spl.

Why should we go back into that league and face hahandicaps that would be basically handing the league on a plate to septic for 3 maybe 4 years. The only team to benfit from Rangers being back in the spl if the worst happens will be that lot from the beast end.

Let the scum run spl lose its £80m T.V. deal and the millions Rangers fans put into the game, Celtic will be in admin within about 2 or 3 years without Rangers, 38 full internationals and still signing player after player they can kid the world on that they can afford that but reality will bite hard in time.