Small positive

OceanRain

It's been a horrible season. I think that's probably the understatement of the year, but thinking about them winning it at Ibrox somehow just makes it even more unbearable.

It's childish and it's petty but I don't give a fuck. I don't want it to happen.

Just means we'll have to take the roof off Tannadice noise-wise :crabflute:

It's been a horrible season. I think that's probably the understatement of the year, but thinking about them winning it at Ibrox somehow just makes it even more unbearable.

Just means we'll have to take the roof off Tannadice noise-wise :crabflute:

Not sure the players are always wired in to the fans position.

Never could understand how they could allow the Martian to get his 50th goal of the season at Ibrox - I'm not a great advocate of 'kick 'em off the park', but if ever there was a time for it........

I think it's pretty surreal the furore in the mhedia and celt*c fans of "being denied the opportunity to win the league at Ibrox".

Moronic at its finest when you consider it's their fault for throwing coins at Dallas and chucking themselves from beams in the "stadium".

Grade A Arseholes

If we don't beat Dundee United they can win the league at Ibrox.

If Rangers lose to Dundee United and Motherwell beat Aberdeen; and in the following week Motherwell beat Aberdeen and Celtic beat Rangers, then theoretically Motherwell could still win the league on goal difference. Therefore in that scenario, Celtic would not win the title at Ibrox.