Here we go (unfortunately)

i don't think it will be as bad as that. The administrators have said in a statement they recognise the importance a strong playing squad is to the business. They also need to put the business on a sound platform for any potential buyer. So i don't think they will just starting punting players - they obviously want to lower the wage bill to as low as they possible can to deal with the debt and satisfy creditors when it comes to bringing a cva to the table - but stripping the squad down to about 15 youngsters they know would be very damaging to any potential buyer - as they would more or less have to buy a new squad to compete.

Much as they are bad, redundancies are not our biggest problem at the moment.

In fact I'd go so far as to claim the players are being used as pawns in a negotiation.

I would hope that any players let go, would continue to play for us until they got a new club.

They would remain match fit, stay in the shop window, and be around should things change.

This may be unrealistic, but if I was a player, it's what I would do.

Would you work for free for quarter a year?

If i earned £1m a year and had done for 10 years and i was guranteed a job come July and the club i loved would survive then yes i would.

Big difference a player playing for nothing when they already have millions and the tea lady who can't pay her rent if made redundant

If i earned £1m a year and had done for 10 years and i was guranteed a job come July and the club i loved would survive then yes i would.

Big difference a player playing for nothing when they already have millions and the tea lady who can't pay her rent if made redundant

Too many ifs mate