Mhanks phone call to Craig Whyte

COKE

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost certainly a real phonecall, but where the hilarity or controversy comes in, I'm struggling. But hey, it's not like the earls to misinterpret a situation.

Aye. Craig Whyte talking freely to some random fuck who can hardly string a sentence together.

Almost certainly real. :rolleyes:

Aye. Craig Whyte talking freely to some random fuck who can hardly string a sentence together.

Almost certainly real. :rolleyes:

It certainly sounds like Craig Whyte. Surely if it were just a mock up then they'd at least make a fake Craig Whyte say something remotely interesting/controversial?

Howd u know

QUOTES!!!!!!

I wouldn't want to stop you from having the pleasure of looking yourself. Just find your local taig and show him a picture of Islam with his Rangers training kit on and see the Timplosion.

Dirty scum bastards :lol:

Fuck islam feruz....hes shite...let the rats have him

Hey LURKERS,enjoy playing Elgin city ya fuckin fannies.

140 years of history wiped by a fuckin wannabe mobster...hahahahah

1. We wont be and you know it, and you'll go off in a wee huff greeting to every cunt that will listen

2. maybe so, at least i'd rather be a tax fiddler than a kiddy fiddler

You kidding? The kids are running in the hamster wheel to keep up the lecky for the rangers watch on the pc!

"Faster John-Paul, I must view RangersMedia and watch as the Rangers fans writhe in agony after hearing Whyte's phonecall with our own investigative reporter!"

Still trying to get over Operation tango?

They'll never match us for that, just like they will never match us for titles, never be a professional and classy club, never have dignity and most of all will never be out of our fucking shadow.

Always second best, always foaming at the mouth because of it, fuck the lot of them :crabflute: