Dave King to sue David Murray

Adoniram

that's all the other two deserve :sherlock:

Why do you think Murray deserves anything better?

I would have thought a Rangers man would despise the man who started the debt culture at the club then sold it to a so called crook for £1.

That's just me though.

:sherlock:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read it. as I said it might or might not be dave kingwho`s behind Whyte. Who ever put Buys Rangers is the person who put whyte there to do the dirty work.

New owner , debt free with no huge tax bill hanging over our heads and investors lining up to invest. What Rangers fan would want that ?

(D.King , D.Murray , Mr X) it could be any of them behind Whyte. I hope its not Murray though or King to be honest.

Why would any person who wants to buy Rangers sell a high percentage of the next 3 seasons' revenue?

I have read it. as I said it might or might not be dave kingwho`s behind Whyte. Who ever put Buys Rangers is the person who put whyte there to do the dirty work.

New owner , debt free with no huge tax bill hanging over our heads and investors lining up to invest. What Rangers fan would want that ?

(D.King , D.Murray , Mr X) it could be any of them behind Whyte. I hope its not Murray though or King to be honest.

No one is behind whyte...look at his history he has behaved like this his whole life

Why do you think Murray deserves anything better?

I would have thought a Rangers man would despise the man who started the debt culture at the club then sold it to a so called crook for £1.

That's just me though.

:sherlock:

(tu)

No one is behind whyte...look at his history he has behaved like this his whole life

*doh*

And thats why maybe someone put him in this position due to his experience. Not saying its true but your logic fails me as does your support of "Sir" David Murray who is no.1 on the guilty list.

Why would any person who wants to buy Rangers sell a high percentage of the next 3 seasons' revenue?

Rangers are not tied to that "He confirmed to me that Ticketus has no recourse to the football club" does that mean they get zip ?

It all depends on how much the club is bought for.

The new owner will prob repay ticketus to cover the money whyte borrowed from them . Say he bought Rangers for £20M that would end up a total of £44M ( £20M+£24M payback to ticketus) to buy a debt free Rangers.( not a bad deal ).

*doh*

And thats why maybe someone put him in this position due to his experience. Not saying its true but your logic fails me as does your support of "Sir" David Murray who is no.1 on the guilty list.

Your right. some people can`t see the wood for the trees. Whyte is a patsy who is made for this job.

Rangers are not tied to that "He confirmed to me that Ticketus has no recourse to the football club" does that mean they get zip ?

It all depends on how much the club is bought for.

The new owner will prob repay ticketus to cover the money whyte borrowed from them . Say he bought Rangers for £20M that would end up a total of £44M ( £20M+£24M payback to ticketus) to buy a debt free Rangers.( not a bad deal ).

If Ticketus have no recourse to Rangers then why the fuck would a new owner repay them? Talk sense man! :rolleyes:

So someone put a thief into the club to sort us out.....you are a fucking idiot.... :lol:

a thief ? has Whyte been found guilty of stealing anything from us ? Please tell me where he has been found guilty of stealing from us. If not you are the "fucking idiot"

no someone put a tax dodging expert in place to clear the decks.

Damning stuff this, for Murray.

King effectively suing for Murray being economical with the truth on Rangers economics. The self-same Murray who managed to sell us to a compulsive liar - and apparently didn't realise.

This is the part that concerns me the most. Just exactly what does Davie King know that hasn't been divulged. Also, he says on the Clyde chat that the true nature of the EBTs only becaame apparent late on. To me this suggests he doesn't think we'll win the case.

Of course, as has been mentioned, he may be posturing to get HMRC to do a deal. The fly in the ointment is his pursual of the 20m which suggests he does think there was serious mismanagement.

a thief ? has Whyte been found guilty of stealing anything from us ? Please tell me where he has been found guilty of stealing from us. If not you are the "fucking idiot"

no someone put a tax dodging expert in place to clear the decks.

So what happened to the arsenal shares money if he is not a thief ?

he evaded tax , he didn't dodge it. Anyway in what way is it acceptable to behave the way he has since joining, his list of known crimes is going by the day.

So what happened to the arsenal shares money if he is not a thief ?

he evaded tax , he didn't dodge it. Anyway in what way is it acceptable to behave the way he has since joining, his list of known crimes is going by the day.

Careful, or he'll be running his mouth off on VB again. ;)