Sale of Club to be accelerated.

debear

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as i dont like to see people losing their jobs i find it strange that if our situation is this bad why did admin not go in with a scatter gun and just get rid of all to p earners??? As it stands just now we will be lucky to have a club by the time the old firm game is due

Forcing a quick sale is playing into Whytes hands. Apart from the administrators he is the only one with a true picture of where our finances lie.

Forcing Paul Murray to make a bid when no one knows;

a) Value of any CVA to include tax case?

b) Whether Craig Whyte is actually a creditor & if he holds a valid security over the stadium?

C) Do we actually owe anything to Ticketus or not?

Without knowing the answers to these questions a bidder might as well pick a number out of thin air, conditions attached or not. We need the administrators to issue a financial statement showing what the clubs liabilities are.

Craig Whyte is likely to make a bid for control knowing the answers to these questions & using funds he has already diverted from the club.

:disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment:

Seems like its all over and Whyte has won.

I don't see any way that Whyte can win. Look at what happened to the Yanks at Liverpool ... the club was sold from under their noses leaving them with a hefty loss. I'd say it's more likely that Whyte will lose out.

Declan ? You couldn't be more wrong.

I'm telling you not to go jumping from any bridges because we won't go into liquidation.

Be strong. People will come.

I don't believe that you are Declan' but nor do I consider your exhortations to 'be strong', that 'People will come' is particularly helpful at this time.

Most of the guys on here - indeed the vast majority of the Rangers support - have been 'strong' for some considerable time now, pre and post Mr. Whyte.

Whilst I fully appreciate that Paul Murray and the Blue Knights cannot (and rightly should not) 'tip their hand' now, it is incumbent upon all of those who previously held the reins of power at Ibrox to come clean with the fans - that does not mean revealing the details of any takeover proposal!

We are being fed a daily diet of lies and misinformation to the extent that none of us know whether we're 'punched or bored'.

Whether it's Whyte, Johnston, King, SDM, Paul Murray or the growing list of those who now want to 'tell all' to the media - let me ask this simple question 'Why now and why to the press?'. Have you learned nothing over the past few years?

I have no doubt that Rangers fans will continue to be 'strong' and they will continue to support the club in every way possible in the coming days but, make no mistake, it's not because of those mentioned above - it's simply because they love their club.

No one should take the great Rangers support for granted anymore!

No more con-men, we will evaluate any proposals ourselves - we have the knowledge and expertise to do so.

no one can sensibly bid for us just now.

they know that.

no cva agreed.

ticketus still owed 27 million.

tax case still outstanding.

we are un buyable.

I'd take the Ticketus thing out of the equation ... they seem to be tied in with Whyte, rather than the club. If the club is sold they get to chase Whyte for their money.