Radical Changes (talks)

Of course with the voting system being 11/12 having to agree it puts the other clubs in a position of strength.

If it is in the event of Rangers rejoining as a newco then the voting I presume will be 10/11 required so Celtic won't be required.

Of course with the voting system being 11/12 having to agree it puts the other clubs in a position of strength.

If it is in the event of Rangers rejoining as a newco then the voting I presume will be 10/11 required so Celtic won't be required.

Could be mate but they wouldny bite the hand that feeds them ,youd think

This from @bbcjimspence All 10 SPL clubs excluding Celtic and Rangers plan to meet next week to discuss radical changes to Scottish football

So why we and the scum not invited , going elsewhere possibly or declined to go

Would love to be a fly on the wall in that :drool:

Surely mass panic has to set in at some point?

Where's your TV money going, lads? Your away ticket money? That's right. Up shit creek.

if the spl try to shaft us we should get together with the other 10 clubs and offer a league where all revenue is divided equally but only if celtc are excluded.

I like the way you're thinking on that.

The irony would be wonderful and they'd be having smelly and scream parties everywhere :lol:

What a lot of Oldfirm fans don't realize... If we go bust, then the monopoly of both club strangle hold on the Scottish game goes up in the air. Celtic wont hold all the cards as they think they will. The other 10 clubs will start dictating to them.

they can dictate all they want, infact im sure that Celtic will happily let them dictate how the 50 quid BBC highlights package deal gets split around the teams :lol:

fuck the SPL diddy clubs, they arseholes think they can run a game :lol:

What a lot of Oldfirm fans don't realize... If we go bust, then the monopoly of both club strangle hold on the Scottish game goes up in the air. Celtic wont hold all the cards as they think they will. The other 10 clubs will start dictating to them.

Very true mate, they could easily push through changes in revenue distribution etc, probably not the clear cut panic people expect.

they can dictate all they want, infact im sure that Celtic will happily let them dictate how the 50 quid BBC highlights package deal gets split around the teams :lol:

fuck the SPL diddy clubs, they arseholes think they can run a game :lol:

Celtic wouldn't have any other choice than to go with it. Although Celtic are always quick to point out they will be fine with out us.

Celtic without us, will get voted down each and every time. Looks like the other 10 clubs are starting to see this possibility.

Very true mate, they could easily push through changes in revenue distribution etc, probably not the clear cut panic people expect.

Some might even debate, it would be a fairer way to push through changes. Think most of the panic is stemming from the balance of power is changing behind the scenes.

Celtic wouldn't have any other choice than to go with it. Although Celtic are always quick to point out they will be fine with out us.

Celtic without us, will get voted down each and every time. Looks like the other 10 clubs are starting to see this possibility.

my point is that without either of the old firm nevermind both of us, the league is virtually unsellable, i would guess that the 10 clubs are just wanting to meet to talk about how fucked they are without sky's money

my point is that without either of the old firm nevermind both of us, the league is virtually unsellable, i would guess that the 10 clubs are just wanting to meet to talk about how fucked they are without sky's money

Sky deal would be off the table, without a doubt. They would take a hit. SPL would dissolve, as the opening title suggests... Radical changes would be happening behind the scenes. As for death of the Scottish game completely, I don't think it would die. It would still carry on. Just in a completely different set up.